Bristol Motor Speedway

start , five laps .... trafic

Attachments

• Bristol.jpg
    Bristol.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 43
Was about to post a thread for this, did a search first. (YOU'RE WELCOME THREAD STALKERS AND MODS!!!!!) I love Bristol, I actually got inside the garages when I was five to meet one of the drivers, got put in a car that had JUST ******* raced on the track by...I think it was Hamilton himself. He left me play with the wheel, all that junk.

Also, I'm crazy good there, and it's the only oval track I'm good at. So yeah I LOVE that place.

FS7
Does this mean that Bristol Motor Speedway is coming to GT6?

I wonder if that's why there's a monkey or cat on trial mountain. Track officials couldn't catch it. :D

I enjoy watching Bristol every time NASCAR goes to that track. If PD was to add this track to GT7 that would be pretty cool.

Bristol is a more fun NASCAR track than Daytona. :) Although Daytona road course is obviously important. :)

I think its actually the same, but because EA owns the rights I think of most of the Nascar tracks so GT had to make it like their track.
EA holds no rights to NASCAR content, and no one has exclusivity to NASCAR content.

The track that appears in GT Sport is not a 1:1 reproduction either.

EA holds no rights to NASCAR content, and no one has exclusivity to NASCAR content.

The track that appears in GT Sport is not a 1:1 reproduction either.
Definitely not 1:1. The track looks like Bristol but hard to tell with the banking. Pit road? If anything that's Martinsville.

Definitely not 1:1. The track looks like Bristol but hard to tell with the banking. Pit road? If anything that's Martinsville.
Lol what? Martinsville doesn't have any banking. It's got like 10 degrees or something insignificant.

Back