british gt 350z

  • Thread starter Thread starter r34jse
  • 6 comments
  • 837 views
Messages
173
if any of you followw the british gt seris you might have noticed a 350 here are some race pic i got of it at the silverstone rounds of the seris.



also there are some attachments :)
 
I remember seeing a different 350Z at the Thruxton rnd of British GT. Since I go to British GT and F3 every year to watch it at Thruxotn.
 
I like the 350z in race form, but I wouldn't mind seeing my version of one racing. :)

 
Why don't you send in the design to any of the teams. That are racing with 350Z's.
 
:lol: I'd want to get paid for it too. I wonder how that would go over though, that would be kick ass. 👍
 
It'd be alright sending them a design but at the end of the day, the one they use is aerodynamically sound and meets regulations for the race series so I doubt they'd think about changing it.
 
Maybe Vip can ask about that then.
 
Back