British Man Hits 100mph In His Shed, Because That's What Happens In Britain

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 39 comments
  • 4,254 views
Why are you guys so weird over in the UK? :lol:

Then again...I swear there were some weird vehicles in the States but I don't even know how to go about Googling it. :sick:
 
Why are you guys so weird over in the UK? :lol:

Then again...I swear there were some weird vehicles in the States but I don't even know how to go about Googling it. :sick:

Google the creations of George Barris ;)
 
Then again...I swear there were some weird vehicles in the States but I don't even know how to go about Googling it. :sick:

Art car.

Don’t hate me for the monstrosities that show up.
 
Clearly you aren't British.

Not even close.
We have our share of squids here in the states though riding Harley's 80mph down the highway in shorts and flip flops.
 
Of course then there's Colin Furze, who holds the records for world's fastest pram and world's fastest dodgem:

53 MPH:
View attachment 736433

100 mph:
View attachment 736434

He has/had the record for fastest mobility scooter too. There used to be a guy in Swansea building a moped/scooter with the engine and rear swing arm from (if I remember correctly) a Kawasaki Ninja. It's been a few years since I lived there so I've got no idea whether it was ever finished.
 
He has/had the record for fastest mobility scooter too. There used to be a guy in Swansea building a moped/scooter with the engine and rear swing arm from (if I remember correctly) a Kawasaki Ninja. It's been a few years since I lived there so I've got no idea whether it was ever finished.
Apparently someone broke that record by doing 112 mph in their own homebuilt deathtrap.
 
Back