British Man Hits 100mph In His Shed, Because That's What Happens In Britain

Why are you guys so weird over in the UK? :lol:

Then again...I swear there were some weird vehicles in the States but I don't even know how to go about Googling it. :ill:

Why are you guys so weird over in the UK? :lol:

Then again...I swear there were some weird vehicles in the States but I don't even know how to go about Googling it. :ill:

Google the creations of George Barris ;)

Of course then there's Colin Furze, who holds the records for world's fastest pram and world's fastest dodgem:

53 MPH:
View attachment 736433

100 mph:
View attachment 736434

He has/had the record for fastest mobility scooter too. There used to be a guy in Swansea building a moped/scooter with the engine and rear swing arm from (if I remember correctly) a Kawasaki Ninja. It's been a few years since I lived there so I've got no idea whether it was ever finished.

He has/had the record for fastest mobility scooter too. There used to be a guy in Swansea building a moped/scooter with the engine and rear swing arm from (if I remember correctly) a Kawasaki Ninja. It's been a few years since I lived there so I've got no idea whether it was ever finished.
Apparently someone broke that record by doing 112 mph in their own homebuilt deathtrap.

Back