• Thread starter Liquid
  • 4 comments

Liquid

Fission Mailed
Premium
Slovakia
Bratvegas
GTP_Liquid
Is there any particular reason that certain images are broken? I enjoy revisiting old posts and old threads and try to future proof the ones containing images. There are images from September in the Classic Motorsport Photos thread which are now showing as broken for me, despite the actual links of the images still working.

In fact, even as I type this I revisited the page again and lo and behold, that post was magically fixed! The one below it, containing five broken images, now only contains two broken images for me. Yet five minutes ago they were broken with the red X error instead.

Is there an issue with my browser, the images themselves (typically from a stable link such as deviantART) or perhaps something with the forum.

I just scanned through the thread and all the images appear to be fine for me.

This could occur for any number of reasons; GTPlanet's image proxy system will "fail fast" if it has any trouble loading resources from the origin server, so that might have been what happened in your case if deviantART had a few hiccups.

I just scanned through the thread and all the images appear to be fine for me.

This could occur for any number of reasons; GTPlanet's image proxy system will "fail fast" if it has any trouble loading resources from the origin server, so that might have been what happened in your case if deviantART had a few hiccups.
Jordan i have the same image proxy system issue in the Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread (March 2022) thread. My images don't load so i didn't post them. Also had a issue last week in the Forza Horizon 5 photomode thread. Can you fix this please?

Jordan i have the same image proxy system issue in the Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread (March 2022) thread. My images don't load so i didn't post them. Also had a issue last week in the Forza Horizon 5 photomode thread. Can you fix this please?
I just checked your recent posts in those threads and both of the broken images I found were rejected because they were too large. You can't embed images larger than 10MB in threads.

I just checked your recent posts in those threads and both of the broken images I found were rejected because they were too large. You can't embed images larger than 10MB in threads.
oh so thats the problem, thnx will look at the size before posting them next time. :gtpflag:

Back