C casualty Messages 1 Dec 26, 2005 #1 Some time ago I thought I saw a screen shot of a car with the Brooklyn Bridge in the background. Is this track in the final version of the game, and if so how do I unlock it? Thanks.
Some time ago I thought I saw a screen shot of a car with the Brooklyn Bridge in the background. Is this track in the final version of the game, and if so how do I unlock it? Thanks.
crimson_menace Messages 1,394 Lost in thought. Messages GTP_crimson Dec 26, 2005 #2 You don't. It's in Photomode.
Fonce Diablo Messages 303 Dec 27, 2005 #6 You lived on the Brooklyn Bridge? Wow, that must've been interesting. XD
Master_Yoda (Banned) Messages 4,010 Dec 27, 2005 #7 Fonce Diablo You lived on the Brooklyn Bridge? Wow, that must've been interesting. XD Click to expand...
Fonce Diablo You lived on the Brooklyn Bridge? Wow, that must've been interesting. XD Click to expand...
X-Othermic Messages 570 Dec 28, 2005 #8 Fonce Diablo You lived on the Brooklyn Bridge? Wow, that must've been interesting. XD Click to expand... All the wind, rain, car fumes.... sure beats my carbord box.
Fonce Diablo You lived on the Brooklyn Bridge? Wow, that must've been interesting. XD Click to expand... All the wind, rain, car fumes.... sure beats my carbord box.
RICHARDO Messages 841 Dec 30, 2005 #9 X-Othermic All the wind, rain, car fumes.... sure beats my carbord box. Click to expand... Your cardboard box sure beats my Toilet Paper tent (yeah I know it sounds corny).
X-Othermic All the wind, rain, car fumes.... sure beats my carbord box. Click to expand... Your cardboard box sure beats my Toilet Paper tent (yeah I know it sounds corny).
X-Othermic Messages 570 Dec 30, 2005 #10 RICHARDO Your cardboard box sure beats my Toilet Paper tent (yeah I know it sounds corny). Click to expand... ...Which you have to rebuid whenever it rains?
RICHARDO Your cardboard box sure beats my Toilet Paper tent (yeah I know it sounds corny). Click to expand... ...Which you have to rebuid whenever it rains?
X-Othermic Messages 570 Dec 31, 2005 #13 kennythebomb Amazing. Even hobos can afford internet now. Click to expand... Carboard boxes rule!!