Bruce Almighty

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 17 comments
  • 3,798 views
Messages
820
I myself haven't seen it yet, but my friend said that it was hilarious. Anybody seen it?
Jim Carrey looks funny.
Jennifer Aniston looks HOT.
 
I saw it, and thought it pretty damn funny. I enjoyed it more than I enjoyed watching The Matrix Reloaded. Hell, I even liked Identity more than I liked The Matrix Reloaded.

I doubt they could've picked a better person for the role of Bruce, or for the role of God(Morgan Freeman's part). It had me laughing most of the movie.
 
it was a good movie and Bruce's co-worker was HOT! shes from that show JAG...
 
****en HOTT!
catherine07.jpg
:mad: :eek:
 
very funny movie, i like the hyperdermic cookie;) , and the annal dwelling monkey

if you did not see this movie yet then do so, you won't regret it. was alot better than matrix reloaded and did not have no stupid pointless sex scene like it either.
 
I have never seen Miss Bell with long hair, nice pic 1mic.

Anyways, Bruce Almighty was a pretty funny movie. I think everyone can agree the studio scene was truely the best. I was crying it was so funny. :D
 
It was good but I'll have to disagree on the studio scene being the best. It was good but the part where he was making him make wierd noises was too drawn-out. My personal favorite scene was where he turned into (no spoilers really) a favorite western star. I hate to admit it, but I liked it more than the Matrix too. I have no clue why either.
 
I still have not seen it.
Oh well, summer's here, plenty of time.
 
Good movie, and pretty funny. I actually think I liked Daddy Day care a bit more though. Maybe I was in a mood....
 
:lol: Just saw it last Friday... I found it funny, and the best part is, it's a wholesome kind of funny. Jim Carrey does much better without the excess facial contortions I've seen him do in his other movies, Morgan Freeman fits the movie image of God, and kudos to the guy who played Evan....
 
It had me laughing most of the way through it ..It got to the point that it hurt ..:lol:
 
Can anybody explain to me a single time when that movie was so funny as to make it hurt?
 
Yup! I've also watched it.

I like the part when that Evan Baxter was the anchorman and Jim Carrey was playing with him. It made me(and the rest of the audience) laughing for ten minutes non-stop. :lol:

The film was like a cartoon. Pretty, how should i say it," Carreyic".
But it was nice, it showed the relatiopnship between God and man. How we(humans) are all abusive and complaining about everything there is in life and how God patiently waits and teaches us a lesson.

BTW, i also liked the 'moses' part. Where he tried to part the soup. Hehe, made me laugh also.

And the best scene for me, is the part where Bruce(Carrey) was in the boat. He was ready to go live when even baxter copied something he said in his report. He was, like, smiling and crying at the same time. That was a hard scene. And Jim Carrey was just right for the job.
 
Now I really want to watch that movie. :P Hmmm...need to find time. I really like the theme of the movie...and in the trailer I've seen, I think the fingers thing is hilarious. :)

Okay, so maybe I'm just shallow. But anyway, I want to watch that movie!
 
the guy who played evan baxtor is a rea life achor man for the daily show w/ jon stewart on comedy central.
 
It was ok. Funny but I'm not a Jim Carry fan.
 
hahahahaha!!
oh men, the movie was loads of laugh..
jim was really hilarious ..
for me he's the comedian ever...
 
Funny Azz movie....

Very good but not great because im from buffalo were the movie takes place and i acually watch channell 7 news also a funny thing is the # on the beeper is a real #. many people have called it and its some old lady.:odd: but some of the quik shots of the news on the tv in the backround were real shots.
 
Back