336 ft/lbs of torque
2,182 lbs
Top speed- 142 MPH
0-60 MPH- 5.055 Secs
Lateral G's- 1.07 @ 60 MPH

Cost:
0 Cr.

Addition Info:
Despite the horsepower and 0-60 numbers for this pony car, this is a quick car around the track. Always get a podium finish online barring any horrible accidents. Favorite tracks for this car are Tsukuba and Camino. Blast to drive and lightning quick.

Search gamertag:
brycivicsi

I'll definitely give this one a try. One of my favorite B class cars is my 65 Mustang....I'd like to see how your build compares to mine. :cheers:

Cool, thanks Wiggs.

I put up another two or three tunes yesterday that I will post here later today. I have an El Camino that is so far unbeatable at Suzuka West, a Pinto capable of 1:39.zzz times at Hockenheim National which is as quick as leaderboard cars, and I put up an A class '95 Cobra R that rocks at Indy GP. I was winning about every other race last night.

I picked up your 65 Mustang and GNX tunes. I'll try them out and rate them today or tomorrow....I just hope the fact that they were tuned for a controller won't screw them up for me, as I use a wheel...and vice versa with my tunes for controller users. :nervous:

The two of yours I tested- the 97 Civic worked really well. Too well that the fun was taken out of it for me. But no doubt an awesome car online. I had no problems using the NSX either. But I like my setup a little better.

The two of yours I tested- the 97 Civic worked really well. Too well that the fun was taken out of it for me. But no doubt an awesome car online. I had no problems using the NSX either. But I like my setup a little better.

Thanks. The NSX tune is old and i should take it down and redo it, since I've gotten better at tuning since then. Try the E30 M3 I put up recently...it's a lot more fun to drive than most of my tunes...I usually try to make my cars handling pretty neutral so anybody can drive them fast.

Man, I haven't updated this in ages. Well, every car was re-tuned dozens of times and I really learned a lot. My Barracuda was at spot 214 at Top Gear when I posted the time last week. Many many times posted into the top 500. I have a muscle car to win at nearly every track now.

But giving away my tunes for free in turn for ratings didn't work out. Now that my tunes will keep up or beat the best on the track and no one was willing to rate them when they downloaded them, I no longer felt the need to give them away for free.

However, if you are looking for a car, let me know. Will build custom tunes too. Current cars in my tuning garage:

AMC Pacer X
Chevy Camaro SS '69
Chevy Camaro Z28 '69
Chevy Impala SS
Chevy Nova 396 '70
Chevy Chevelle SS 454 '70
Chevy Chevelle SS 396 '67
Dodge Charger '69
Dodge Charger Daytona
Dodge Challenger
Ford Pinto
Ford Mustang GT '65
Ford Mustang Boss 429 '70
Plymouth Barracuda
Plymouth 'Cuda
Plymouth GTX
Pontiac GTO '65
Pontiac GTO Judge
Shelby GT500KR

I am guessing there are a few I am missing too. If there is something you are looking for, PM me and we can work something out.

I'm looking to buy a few tunes for drag racing. 1/4 mile races. xX Nuzzoz Xx is my gamertag. Let me know who's willing to do some business

Back