- 7,274

- beyond down under
- Skython11
I agree, what annoys me is that it has happened to me offline too, during licenses, after races, online after seasonal events, when I go off the track in a room.
Just today I had my room open on my custom Eifel circuit, and I was testing my Honda Epson NSX, and I had the best setting, the car was turning brilliantly. The guys in the room were all good drivers testing their cars, and fairly battling. Then I went into the pit and left the TRACK. The GT logo appeared and wouldn't do anything, I came back 2 minutes later... NOTHING, so I had to reset my console. Then when I get back to the room, it was still good, but there was an idiot stopped in the inside of the track over a crest (and on a high speed corner too). I hit the wall avoiding his Scuderia. It's like I leave for a little bit and there's a troll. Grrrr. At least the other guys were cool though, best room I've been in, too bad I had to leave because my brother was coming home and he doesn't like me going online
Just today I had my room open on my custom Eifel circuit, and I was testing my Honda Epson NSX, and I had the best setting, the car was turning brilliantly. The guys in the room were all good drivers testing their cars, and fairly battling. Then I went into the pit and left the TRACK. The GT logo appeared and wouldn't do anything, I came back 2 minutes later... NOTHING, so I had to reset my console. Then when I get back to the room, it was still good, but there was an idiot stopped in the inside of the track over a crest (and on a high speed corner too). I hit the wall avoiding his Scuderia. It's like I leave for a little bit and there's a troll. Grrrr. At least the other guys were cool though, best room I've been in, too bad I had to leave because my brother was coming home and he doesn't like me going online