BSOD when trying to race.PC 

• Thread starter Frizbe
  • 2 comments
United States
Albuquerque, NM
Frizbe
Darth Frizbe
So I’ve been having some frustrating PC issues the last few weeks. I’ve gotten them mostly sorted out but now anytime I try to race in AC my entire computer crashes. I’ve also been having this insanely annoying bug where if I get a BSOD I need to put my Content Manager key back in and sometimes rediscover the AC files in Steam as well.
For AC though I can hotlap just fine, starting a race or track day though throws errors every time today and 95% of the time crashes the computer and then I get stuck in a BSOD loop til I unplug the computer. Any ideas?

What errors do you get during the BSOD? This sounds like a system issue rather than anything specifically related to AC, the type you'd get with unstable overclocks, running XMP profiles on your memory or driver/system file related issues. I would look at it from a computer tech issue rather than an AC issue.

What errors do you get during the BSOD? This sounds like a system issue rather than anything specifically related to AC, the type you'd get with unstable overclocks, running XMP profiles on your memory or driver/system file related issues. I would look at it from a computer tech issue rather than an AC issue.
My motherboard failed, got the replacement yesterday and haven't had any issues since.

Latest Posts

Back