• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 61 comments
England
Colchester
Gedi69
Never!

View attachment 124320

Welcome to BST's 3rd Monaro season.
Unleash these aussie beasts.. The Holden Monaro CV8.
This will run for 2 nights on a monday at 7pm, There will be 3 races per night on 3 different tracks (6 in total).
Each race will be a 10 lap sprint with a 10 min qualifying session then reverse grid for the other 2 tracks,
All points will be added together after the 6 races and the winner will be crowned the 1st Monaro cup winner on GT6.

Rules and regs

All tuning parts are allowed and aero parts,These beasts will be limited to 591bhp and weigh in at 1420kg

Driving aids will be off apart from ABS on 1..so treat these beasts right because they will bite back when least expected.
Tyre wear will be off to make this a true sprint.

Tyres are Racing Hards Only

Damage will be on light and penaltys will be off! so clean racing please.
*Bumping is a part of racing, however intentionally wrecking another car is not, and will not be tolerated.
*With regards to corner cutting issues anything allowed in a license test will be allowed here.
*Any complaints with regards to somebody breaking the rules shall be sent via Personal Message on GTP to me and include what I should look for and what lap the incedent happened on, so I am sure to keep a close eye for it.
A first offense will most likely result in a warning, but if the outcome of the race is drastically altered, a points penalty can and will be handed out for a first offense.

D,C'D DURING THE RACE

If you get disconnected from the race and you have completed
over 90% you will get 1/2 pts for your place.

BLACK SCREEN AT START OF RACE

If we start the race and you get a black screen you must send a text
via psn to the room host ASAP and they will restart the race.

!!!2 WHEELS ON TRACK AT ALL TIMES (Kerbs are not track)!!!

Point System:
1st. 20pts
2nd. 17pts
3rd. 15pts
4th. 13pts
5th. 11pts
6th. 9pts
7th. 8pts
8th. 7pts
9th. 6pts
10th. 5pts
11th. 4pts
12th. 3pts
13th. 2pts
14th. 1pts

Penalty System.

Warning
Minor infringements eg love taps, impatients, general messy driving, punting
someone off but returning spot, very minor track boundary offences including pit entrance exit offences.

Band 1
Punting someone off/divebombing without returning a spot gaining an unfair advantage, or some
track boundary infringments depends on how many but deemed more than minor. (5 secs)

Band 2
A combonation of the 2 above or more exaggerated , overly aggressive driving impatients
divebombing etc leading to another drivers race disruption. (15 secs)

Band 3
Again a combination of band 1/2 but more exaggerated general complete disregard for the rules laid out.
(30 secs)

Race Ban
Last resort as always this one, any on/off track threatening behaviour swearing etc which
is brought to our attention or witnessed in the race lobby.
A total of 3 warnings will result in a 10 second penalty
added to the your next corresponding race. Otherwise warnings are
basically meaningless a log will be kept in the stewards office after each race meet.

List of tracks

R1

TBC

R2

TBC

Driver's
14 Spots Only

1. Gedi69 ~~~ Matte Black
2. Carbonox ~~~ TBC
3. Cunny17 ~~~ TBC
4. Buck1 ~~~ TBC
5. Kingsakery ~~~ Pearl Yellow/Orange
6. SkengD (R) ~~~ TBC
7. Siggers ~~~ Red
8. Speedy McQueen ~~~ Green
9. Toffe ~~~ TBC

Last edited:
Wish I could do this gents, but i;m tied up with university and the pool season starting next monday. Good luck though. Remember never give up. Especially you @V8-Johnboy ;)

I would be interested in joining Gedi but depends on if I am available and if connection strengths are good etc. Will let you know closer to the start date

You guys have a date when you plan to start ?
Will be before or after the dates below, i will make sure its a date where all our BST veterans can make it. 👍 shall i sign you up?
I would be interested in joining Gedi but depends on if I am available and if connection strengths are good etc. Will let you know closer to the start date
Your connection seems fine with me 👍 be good to have you aboard sig. shall i sign you up?
I can't make 7th/14th/21st of April.

Cheers stu 👍

I understand this post i guess i simply don't have the patience anymore:guilty: Got me fingers crossed for you though:tup:
Well I'm hoping with no pits and tyre wear off we shouldn't have as much lag and dc's

Back