BST | V-Spec Challenge S6 | SkengD Win's Season 6! Stat's Up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,834 comments
  • 113,651 views
V8-Johnboy
I just hope some of you are going to except your medicine so we can improve and move on.:nervous:

Ah medicine :( no needles please...
 
Yes mate, looking forward to trying it out 👍



Was that the one entering Les Combes when I nearly joined haitch in the passenger seat of his GT by any chance??

Lol yes thats the one!!:lol::scared:
 
V8-Johnboy
Lol yes thats the one!!:lol::scared:

The drum brakes on the old girl weren't up to a 6 car draft coupled with the much reduced corner entry speed of said 6 cars turning in 3 by 3 :-)
 
The drum brakes on the old girl weren't up to a 6 car draft coupled with the much reduced corner entry speed of said 6 cars turning in 3 by 3 :-)

Well it gave me a laugh welcome at the minute tbh.:sick:
 
Worst thing about dc'ing.........no replay :-(
 
Oh Stu pmsl i love you!! What you doing in that field!!:lol::lol:
 
Oh Stu pmsl i love you!! What you doing in that field!!:lol::lol:

Pmsl you didn't have any luck on pit entry..too far left.... Too far right...glued to the wall, that is 1 for the record books shame Toffe wasn't there would have been nice having that as a vid with a title "This is not how to enter the pits"
 
Sorry everyone but looks like I need to lose all my points for both races. I've had it in my head as kerb=track and obviously it's not after reading through op. lol. At eau rouge I made most of kerb in both races but I can assure you all i wasn't intentionally cheating. So please don't give me any points. Sorry again
 
Sorry everyone but looks like I need to lose all my points for both races. I've had it in my head as kerb=track and obviously it's not after reading through op. lol. At eau rouge I made most of kerb in both races but I can assure you all i wasn't intentionally cheating. So please don't give me any points. Sorry again

That's a bit harsh on yourself hanc
 
Myself and the toad leader have deliberated once the other 2 stewards have conclueded their findings and we have all agreed standings will be posted.
 
Hey Hanc we need the team points so stewards just give him a nice fat penalty but not 0 pts :)
 
Hey Hanc we need the team points so stewards just give him a nice fat penalty but not 0 pts :)

There is zero chance of no points Skeng 👍
 
Fastest lap last night, 22.5. At 1350kg, did 21.6. Cooleo. All made up under braking. :)
 
Fastest lap last night, 22.5. At 1350kg, did 21.6. Cooleo. All made up under braking. :)

Not tried it yet so I'm guessing its helped the brakes?
 
Can my GT have a weight drop? The driver is really heavy!
 
Guys please no more of last night, more jb but we've spent hours watching replays and chatting to get this sorted :(
 
Guys please no more of last night, more jb but we've spent hours watching replays and chatting to get this sorted :(

If I may add to this, anyone who gets a penalty if you have any queries/complaints about it please keep it to PM's rather than in thread try to keep some of the negatvitiy from last night away :nervous:
 
Last edited:
If I may add to this, anyone who gets a penalty if you have an queries/complaints about it please keep it to PM's rather than in thread try to keep some of the negatvitiy from last night away :nervous:

👍
 
Guys please no more of last night, more jb but we've spent hours watching replays and chatting to get this sorted :(

Hey whats 3.5 hours outta my day:lol: But seriously yeah would be grateful.:sick:
 
Right moving on :) can anyone remember any indy times? Gonna have a crack later and try out the weight drop.
 
1. R35-skylin3~~~1.30.536~~1pt~~2pts
2. Spurgy777~~~1.30.965~~1pt~~1pt
3. Cunny17~~~1.31.350~~1pt
4. Haitch40~~~1.31.765~~1pt
5. Neljack~~~1.32.038~~1pt
6. Cally-dave~~~1.33.625~~1pt
 
1. R35-skylin3~~~1.30.536~~1pt~~2pts
2. Spurgy777~~~1.30.965~~1pt~~1pt
3. Cunny17~~~1.31.350~~1pt
4. Haitch40~~~1.31.765~~1pt
5. Neljack~~~1.32.038~~1pt
6. Cally-dave~~~1.33.625~~1pt

:cheers: 1.30 to aim for then :)
 
@ Toffe and others if you are having problems...go to my home page and there is a link there to get a better ps3 connection.
Hope this helps :)
 
Ignor this chaps its just for my record :)


Q Times For Fuji F

1. Spurgy777~~~1.39.208~~1pt~~2pts
2. V8-johnboy~~~1.39.434~~1pt~~1pt
3. Gedi69~~~1.39.759~~1pt
4. Cunny17~~~1.39.786~~1pt
6. Toffe~~~1.40.223~~1pt
7. Neljack~~~1.40.272~~1pt
8. Syjones1~~~1.40.550~~1pt
9. Haitch40~~~1.41.160~~1pt
10. R35-skylin3~~~1.42.023~~1pt
11. Matty~~~142.988~~1pt
 
No me like me won there.:D
 
I done that bad? :S
 
Back