BST | V-Spec Challenge | S8 Thread Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 1,754 comments
  • 85,289 views
Heres hoping GVS yields more overtaking spots was tough as hell from the back in race 1. And race 2 i was simply terrible trying to make up for it. Practice for me today time to put some work in!

Presures on Toad leader.:-(

It's all yours to lose.
 
Gvs has that long straight im sure the vette will pass everything on that
 
Gvs has that long straight im sure the vette will pass everything on that

If you get a good exit
 
I remember 35 taking the bait with my super early pit stop last season , I think cunny got is in the end our tires were done .

GVS is a bit hard on the front tires
 
I can remember last season getting a real good exit and overtaking 3 cars there :)

Pace feels ok..............i think.

Already prepared to defend hard at that Lambo turn!:scared:
 
Pace feels ok..............i think.

Already prepared to defend hard at that Lambo turn!:scared:

What time you got?
 
Ahhh.... Grand Valley, my arch enemy. Too bad I'm not in this series: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (Sorry had too much sugar).
 
Ahhh.... Grand Valley, my arch enemy. Too bad I'm not in this series: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (Sorry had too much sugar).

So this is how you have managed such a post count in 5 months. :dopey:
 
Suzuka replay:



Preview screenshots:
73428V-Spec Challenge S7 Round 04 Suzuka 6th May.jpeg


While doing the replay, I found this to be a very interesting race, there were a lot of drama, skeng's spin, the battles in the middle part of the field for many laps etc... and I think it turned out good in this replay, the camera angles on this track gives a relatively good overview of what's happening. Skeng's pass out of the hairpin at about 15:44 is an epic example of how effective 4WD can be lol.

Enjoy! (And don't forget to use youtube's 1080p quality setting :) )
 
Last edited:
Hey toffe, on your replays do you stick with 1 person or do you change people to see all the action (like I do), haven't had the time to watch your videos yet.
 
Hey toffe, on your replays do you stick with 1 person or do you change people to see all the action (like I do), haven't had the time to watch your videos yet.

I switch quite a lot. I think just following one car the entire race is a bit boring...
 
Same, I only started making racing videos.
 
Any times about? Ive been putting in the practice and tweeked the setup just hope the work pays off car feels better.:drool:
 
high 52's here, what were your tweeks? :sly:
 
Minor stuff really weight split brake balance and lsd changes.:) Felt i had to do something after the understeer nightmare that was Suzuka.:yuck:
 
Minor stuff really weight split brake balance and lsd changes.:) Felt i had to do something after the understeer nightmare that was Suzuka.:yuck:

Cool
 
Havent tried yet will let you guys know asap
 
Me and Joe have just done some practice I set the best time of a 1.52.511 I could probably go a couple of tenths quicker and Joe was 4 tenths up in the 1st sector alone but messed up. 👍
 
Me and Joe have just done some practice I set the best time of a 1.52.511 I could probably go a couple of tenths quicker and Joe was 4 tenths up in the 1st sector alone but messed up. 👍

150.764 the Toadvette feeling much happier here.:D
 
I saw a dream where I won at this series in Grand Valley using a Brian Vickers NASCAR. I wonder if that's a sign. :odd:
 
I saw a dream where I won at this series in Grand Valley using a Brian Vickers NASCAR. I wonder if that's a sign. :odd:

Err wanna give it a try monday:sly::scared:
 
Will be checking for laggy iffy connections again tomorrow anyone suffering will once again be asked to sit out just a heads up:guilty:👍

Any resi's wanting to take part?
 
Will be checking for laggy iffy connections again tomorrow anyone suffering will once again be asked to sit out just a heads up:guilty:👍

Any resi's wanting to take part?

Well at least yoy are getting a bit prepared for the lagging, unlike Global GT when we hit Madrid (It was Lag Central).
 
How come you expect lag ? Its been fine for me this season .
 
Well at least yoy are getting a bit prepared for the lagging, unlike Global GT when we hit Madrid (It was Lag Central).

Was kind of a reminder:scared::lol: Its a shame and does put me off competing tbh with you.:indiff: That said it wouldn't be very Global without all those countries!:lol:

@ Skeng Gedi will get my drift its just me trying to prevent him further greif.👍
 
Well Nurburgring was actually fine, Gedi will be hosting next round so that'll probably stop much of the lag 👍.
 
Back