BST | V-Spec Challenge | S8 Thread Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 1,754 comments
  • 85,294 views
Happy easter 👍
 
Happy easter 👍

+1 👍 just waiting on the first BTCC race. Plato and Neal side by side on the grid :nervous: :sly:
 
I wish I could join :(. Anyway Easter's almost over here :(.
 
+1 👍 just waiting on the first BTCC race. Plato and Neal side by side on the grid :nervous: :sly:

Plato & Jordan was lucky on last lap lol
 
I wish I could join :(. Anyway Easter's almost over here :(.

Is a shame some fresh racers would be nice.:indiff: My beg list has been exhausted guys.:lol:
 
Whats the grid number looking like for race 1 ?
 
Guess gt5 is at the end of its days
 
Murcielago SV for me (Dark Blue/Silver).

If someone wants a Team-mate, that won´t make every Race (probably 50% of the scedule), I´m willing to join a Team and change the colour-scheme.
So my inbox is open :D
 
Nice choice King.:sly:
 
With the bank hols and all are we still planning a thrash about tomorrow?:dopey:
 
Ill be there
 
I probably won't be competing this season, but best of luck as usual guys 👍 :cheers:

Although my Ford GT is still hungry.......
 
I probably won't be competing this season, but best of luck as usual guys 👍 :cheers:

Although my Ford GT is still hungry.......

Talking of Toca ouch Rob Austin!:ouch:
 
Yes, I wouldn't want to be having to place my wallet on repairing that Audi!
 
More testing on Monday?
 
So we got scania & priestly to update in the drivers and kings & neljacks car choice.

Will do that when back :)
 
So we got scania & priestly to update in the drivers and kings & neljacks car choice.

Will do that when back :)

Err.:confused:
 
Plot lost.:lol::confused:
 
Sorry for my late response but just got back from 2 weeks break in thailand and cambodia. Will try and join in for a few races but not sure i can make all of them with work unfortunately. Think I will take the lambo or 430 though.
 
Sorry for my late response but just got back from 2 weeks break in thailand and cambodia. Will try and join in for a few races but not sure i can make all of them with work unfortunately. Think I will take the lambo or 430 though.

Long as ya ok Hanc we were getting :nervous: hope you enjoyed ya hols sounds:cool: Race when ya want mate always a slot here bud.👍

Maybe you and King can team up as Team Part Time:D
 
Wasn't they Team Gulf? Back in S2

Lol yeah i think so.👍 Makes sense then they already have a team name.^:lol:
 
One quick question;


The dates for the races don't seem right to me; I don't know when they are by the dates provided. Could you send me dates via PM (like this: 99th January 9999)? Thanks!
 
Back