BST | V-Spec Challenge | S8 Thread Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 1,754 comments
  • 85,289 views
It´s not about test, June is another PS3-absent Month for me =) (except the 1st and 2nd of June)
 
It´s not about test, June is another PS3-absent Month for me =) (except the 1st and 2nd of June)

Well S7 won't finish until the 17th June so I can see atleast 4wks break till S8 starts
 
See you all later
 
Put any times down with your Toad TL?:drool:
 
Fuji Today, ay :). Good Luck 👍.
 
Well it is Fuji not like we aint done a 1000 laps their.:boggled:

Exactly... 5 laps and il be dialled in lol, my q pace is poor but my race pace is better
 
Exactly... 5 laps and il be dialled in lol, my q pace is poor but my race pace is better

If you could take some points off Joe and Skeng i'd be ever so grateful.:sly:;)
 
If you could take some points off Joe and Skeng i'd be ever so grateful.:sly:;)

Me too, need to close the gap a bit more on all of ya :sly:
 
Bit worried I might be slightly late Im not sure :scared:
 
Can't wait for tonight. One of my favourite tracks. (looking for sarcastic smilie)
 
Message for teamie have you got 6 of the Metropolis-Blau Metallic? We would like everyone and your teamie to run the same colour for each of your 6 cars.👍

Only just saw this. I've only got 2 of it.
 
confirming my attendance for tonight,
 
I think ill be ok actually time wise haven't practiced though :scared:
 
Only just saw this. I've only got 2 of it.

If your happy with the colour i'll start sending the cars saves you running them in. Just paint ya wheels teamie.💡
 
If your happy with the colour i'll start sending the cars saves you running them in. Just paint ya wheels teamie.💡

Yep all good. I'll have a search for some good looking paint that I have enough of for the wheels.

1:39.8 best at Fuji.

EDIT: 1:39.5 now. 1:39.4 potential best.
 
Last edited:
Not driving tonight - absolutely knackard and need a rest...
 
Room open in 5mins :)
 
Damn, I better hurry to the shower :crazy:
 
SLS was racey round most of the lap, but was very poor down the straight. Even Lambos with reduced rear aero were faster.
 
Spa next , another one im not too sure about
 
Sorry lads had a bit of family stuff going on. Thought it best to just park up instead of leaving room. :grumpy:
 
Sorry lads had a bit of family stuff going on. Thought it best to just park up instead of leaving room. :grumpy:

Everything ok mate i hope.:nervous:
 
Back