BST | V-Spec Challenge | S8 Thread Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 1,754 comments
  • 85,289 views
Wow I was worried I had missed it, serves me right for not monitoring the thread properly, :lol:
 
Wow I was worried I had missed it, serves me right for not monitoring the thread properly, :lol:

Weeks hols Dave see you nextweek.👍
 
yes of course :lol: well at this moment :lol:
 
Is it me or has the GT6 teaser killed things round here? Cant remember the last time we fell off the opening page!:lol:
 
I'm kind of tired of them now, just cars around Silverstone, nothing more.
 
Is it me or has the GT6 teaser killed things round here? Cant remember the last time we fell off the opening page!:lol:

It's all this nice weather we are having! Who wants to play GT when everyone's having BBQ's.
 
It's all this nice weather we are having! Who wants to play GT when everyone's having BBQ's.

Eat and drive !!
 
It's all this nice weather we are having! Who wants to play GT when everyone's having BBQ's.

Lol I couldn't agree more mate tbh.:cheers:
 
Anyone put any times down at Spa?
 
Playstation hasn't been switched on since Fuji race night.:nervous:

Oh dear Stu:grumpy: But you must practice that pit entry at the very least.:nervous:
 
The pit entry's not that hard, you can just ride the wall. :sly:
 
The pit entry's not that hard, you can just ride the wall. :sly:

Jb did that and went sideways and blocked the road lol
 
Oh, I forgot the rule only applies to non-RWD cars. :trouble:
 
Playstation hasn't been switched on since Fuji race night.:nervous:

I've not done a lap here either, looks like we're all in the same boat.

What division do you think you've made GTP_Johnboy:)
 
I've not done a lap here either, looks like we're all in the same boat.

What division do you think you've made GTP_Johnboy:)

Huh ha R35 said D2 Gold or D1 Bronze ive given up on it now though their outfits way to complicated..................don't ask.:ouch::lol:
 
What's a good time around Spa again?
 
I actually done some practice today 6 laps of dirty shuffle in a 350z quite an eye opener:ouch::eek:
 
I actually done some practice today 6 laps of dirty shuffle in a 350z quite an eye opener:ouch::eek:

I need to get back into the swing of things.
 
I need to get back into the swing of things.

Was going to do some practice but F1 starting soon. Last place coming up again:ouch:
 
Was going to do some practice but F1 starting soon. Last place coming up again:ouch:

Yeah I didn't do so well there either last season 12th & 9th I think
 
Not going to be at Spa tomorrow - as it's one of my least favorite tracks! :p
 
No worries Jas:tup:

Remember the runoff and lift rule tonight guys lack of practice tells me we all might need to use it a little:nervous: That said Fuji was very good on the whole.:)xx
 
Havent done a lap yet , hope im good to go later
 
Havent done a lap yet , hope im good to go later

Don't worry I started one lap, crashed cleared cache and switched off.:dopey:
 
Don't worry I started one lap, crashed cleared cache and switched off.:dopey:

Lol sounds like what I'm gonna be like
 
Back