BST | V-Spec Challenge | S8 Thread Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 1,754 comments
  • 85,289 views
Anyone done GT6 Demo yet?
 
Currently doing GT-Academy
 
Last edited:
Currently doing GT-Academy, Done a 34.394 in 1st one, Record so far is 33.8XX Other notables ive seen, Spurgy 34.320 Strawman 34.414

They could have changed that boring music from GT5 👎
 
Yeah :/ Tbh it just feels like a polished GT5, nothing particularly new or better besides physics
 
Yeah :/ Tbh it just feels like a polished GT5, nothing particularly new or better besides physics

Not been on it myself just been watching my boy on it.
 
Cant get it yet because im a us account , will try it tomorrow
 
Graphically a major improvements. Physics totally different. Huge improvement.

And Autumn Ring... :drool:
 
Cant get it yet because im a us account , will try it tomorrow

There seems to be a few US people already on the boards bud
 
Graphically a major improvements. Physics totally different. Huge improvement.

And Autumn Ring... :drool:

Agree! Spent a few hours playing the demo today and was surprised of how big it was... it's basically a mini GT mode with GT Academy as the final challenge. The loading times are just so fast! :eek: And I think the differences in the demo will be even more apparent in the final game when one starts playing it daily. (I mean I wonder how many days or even weeks one has spent watching loading bars in GT5!)
 
Agree! Spent a few hours playing the demo today and was surprised of how big it was... it's basically a mini GT mode with GT Academy as the final challenge. The loading times are just so fast! :eek: And I think the differences in the demo will be even more apparent in the final game when one starts playing it daily. (I mean I wonder how many days or even weeks one has spent watching loading bars in GT5!)

Yeah I had a few goes, seems to be better than GT5 much more crisp, be nice to thrash some V8's around on it.
 
One more send required for Joe does anyone else outhere want us to send run in S8 cars over?💡
 
Revised BST Schedule Please Read Carefully​

Guys (regulars) due to our Toads work situation unless we tweak the start times a little he's gonna have to miss out. Now he's requested to me we don't change anything to compensate for his situation but JB rarely listens so here's how it is Season 8 forwards.:p

Lounge opens 7.30pm
Qualifying starts 7.45pm
Race 1 starts 8.00pm

As you can see in order for the Toad to race we are only pushing things forward a half hour. A small sacrifice in order to maintain a stable lobby and continue to allow him to race.

Knowing you guys like I do im sure you will all understand if not im at the end of a PM (in other words tough titty's:D)xx​
 
Sounds good
 
Very kind and thoughtful jb and guys 👍 yes guys this toad has finally got a job working with Thomas and the fat controller :) crap unsociable hours but bloody good pay so Percy says lol.
 
Very kind and thoughtful jb and guys 👍 yes guys this toad has finally got a job working with Thomas and the fat controller :) crap unsociable hours but bloody good pay so Percy says lol.

Have you asked for the opinions from Toby, James, Gordon, and Henry though? *

* I loved Thomas The Tank Engine, leave me alone :sly:
 
Have you asked for the opinions from Toby, James, Gordon, and Henry though? *

* I loved Thomas The Tank Engine, leave me alone :sly:

:lol: no I haven't
 
First wagon sent Skeng.👍
 
I may need run in cars! Think ive tuned all the past ones, will check! :scared:

Is it a bother sending me them?

Looking forward to this stock racing 👍
 
I may need run in cars! Think ive tuned all the past ones, will check! :scared:

Is it a bother sending me them?

Looking forward to this stock racing 👍

Its not a problem mate will get on it (and the rest of yours Skeng :guilty:) I'd forgotten all about this show.:lol:

Any banner news??:guilty:
 
When is this due to start? :)
 
When is this due to start? :)

Early August iirc need Stu to come through with a banner i forgot all about it tbh hope he hasn't.:nervous:
 
Its not a problem mate will get on it (and the rest of yours Skeng :guilty:) I'd forgotten all about this show.:lol:

Any banner news??:guilty:

Cheers mate!
 
Back