BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,446 views
Gik69
not much mate.

bigger avatar
2000 pms (inbox)
no ads
100 posts per page
can change user name once a year
oh yeah and the Vip forum which is crap
but in the infield theres a babe pics thread (which is also crap)

i just want more inbox space and to change user name.

That doesn't sound fantastic I have to say. I'll stick with what I've got I think.
 
Mine was a kind gift from toad leader very nice too.:bowdown:
 
No Toffe this week? :(

EDIT: Also, how many laps are tonights races? :)
 
neljack
No Toffe this week? :(

EDIT: Also, how many laps are tonights races? :)

Toffe will show :) won't he jb:sly:
 
Toffe will show :) won't he jb:sly:

He'll be there for race 2 atleast:sly: 11 & 28 Nel. While we are on the subject hows about equal points for both races next season?💡
 
has its ups and downs, makes it more interesting the way it is but also makes it more worthwhile with full points
 
Yeah Im in favour of that :)
 
Think we should go back to full pts jb, as people have found a loophole and using it.
 
Last outing in S4 for this toad. Would be more upset if I was any good at Fuji or Suzuka. Already thinking of S5, maybe go back to a bit of American muscle. 💡

So good luck to all tonight. Pressure all on Sy to get a result :sly:
 
Last outing in S4 for this toad. Would be more upset if I was any good at Fuji or Suzuka. Already thinking of S5, maybe go back to a bit of American muscle. 💡

So good luck to all tonight. Pressure all on Sy to get a result :sly:

Darn right if i dont get my grubby paws on your title im gonna be pretty peeved.:grumpy:
 
johnboy1112
Darn right if i dont get my grubby paws on your title im gonna be pretty peeved.:grumpy:

Can't let the t I t s get it but then again we don't want psychos either to have it.
 
You want to put it on bonnet of the tractor:trouble::trouble:

Would rather mount it on me S5 ride:D Will get a replica for the Massey.💡

Toad show some loyalty now.:sly:
 
cunny17
Last outing in S4 for this toad. Would be more upset if I was any good at Fuji or Suzuka. Already thinking of S5, maybe go back to a bit of American muscle. 💡

So good luck to all tonight. Pressure all on Sy to get a result :sly:

Mattys standing in for you stu.
 
2 bricks on track tonight possibly!!:scared:
 
2 bricks on track tonight possibly!!:scared:

Haha :P But i can only make the first race again :nervous: sorry guys, this is the final week of it now, then I'll be free :dopey:
 
what do you mean "possibly", im defo showin :D
 
Brick toads farmers etc lounge open.:D
 
I won I won! I won!!
Right race 2.
 
I lagged bumped into JB (I swear hand on heart it was a lag bump and nothing else, on my screen I was about 2 car lengths behind :( :nervous:) with about 5 laps left in race 1 in the 2nd sector, I dont mind swapping places with JB.
 
Race 2 was the best ever race I've had on gt5 thanks guys 👍

If I'd had overtook R35 in the first stint I think I'd of had a very good chance
 
When did you get premo? I should probably qualy for next week as I have responsabilitys now ;)
 
Matty
When did you get premo? I should probably qualy for next week as I have responsabilitys now ;)

Today and yes you should matty, will send car over tmw matty :)
 
No need to send a car, just the paint chip will be fine 👍 Will I also get tunes from you? :sly:
 
I had a bit of lag tonight sorry if I bumped you . The races were great.

I'm in favour of full points for both races.
 
jonzster
I had a bit of lag tonight sorry if I bumped you . The races were great.

I'm in favour of full points for both races.

You doing a vid on race 2 jonz? Think Tom wants to do some commentry
 
I am also agreed on full points for both races.

I would also like classic V8's. Or S2 high performance style V8's
 
Back