BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,446 views
johnboy1112
If you can gobble it a little quicker sure Nel we'll wait.:D

11 & 27.

Thanking you.
 
Keep your fingers crossed for my connection :S it better not kick me out... again :(
 
Is there any non time setters that will be in tonight?
Your order will be first come first serve if you get me?
 
Lounge open soon
 
Be there after de-breif.:sly:
 
Will be there in my soon to be bought Jag.

Thinking some red and maybe white.

Coming on now.
 
Will be there in my soon to be bought Jag.

Thinking some red and maybe white.

Coming on now.

Alright Matty I know you're excited but jeeeeesh tone it down a bit.
 
neljack
Alright Matty I know you're excited but jeeeeesh tone it down a bit.

Maybe it's too much but I ejected my disc.. :sly:
 
I can race tonight! Had less work than expected... I hope there is room thougj!
 
I can race tonight! Had less work than expected... I hope there is room thougj!

No problem Toffe get ya'self down to the pond!:D
 
Good luck everyone 👍
 
Brick, Matty & Toffe - 13 racers tonight?
 
Damn, just made it home and tried to join the the lobby. The room was full though. Ill be online though, in case someone drops out before the second race. Was busy yesterday and earlier today. Got some sweet news. :D
 
Sry everybody, i think my connection was at fault for all the laggs, it dropped eventually.
 
Good racing tonight guys got spun off once and spun myself off once so 2 spins in race 2 can't be bad for me.
But I did enjoy the races, very clean from what I saw :)
 
Best battle with Toffe 👍 Few taps but very close stuff and fair :)
 
Best battle with JB untill he binned it :p
 
Great battle with Brick and Gedi. AI cut Gedi up in the pits so relinquished the position a few corners later. yea I know blaming the AI now :lol:
 
jonzster
Great battle with Brick and Gedi. AI cut Gedi up in the pits so relinquished the position a few corners later. yea I know blaming the AI now :lol:

Didn't have to :) shame I went off lap 8&24
 
Best battle with JB untill he binned it :p

Was good Nel genuinely heard the Hazard news on the radio and went to pieces pathetic really.:lol:
 
Tried to one stop but it failed badley on me. :(
 
Matty's lag continues to be an issue never seen anything quite so bad.:yuck:
 
Matty's lag continues to be an issue never seen anything quite so bad.:yuck:

I never saw it - or was that what caused the incident on lap 1 at the crowscrew?
 
I never saw it - or was that what caused the incident on lap 1 at the crowscrew?

Im not sure about that was more race 2 with me and Jonzster following, Jonzster came off worse i just hit Matty and managed to carry on. Jonz was smacked into the sand.:ouch:
 
I never saw it - or was that what caused the incident on lap 1 at the crowscrew?

No that was me and him. I got along side him but I had the car half way beside him before the corner and was fine no contact. Then he turned in on me from my point of view and then went off into the gravel for some reason.
I would have thought he saw me and then took the inside of the next bit leaving me to dry on the outside but clearly not.

If you think I was at fault after the replay then I will take the punishment.
 
I must apologise to Brick felt aggrieved after Akmuq t-boned me 2nd last turn. I consequently ruined Bricks second place sorry dude poor on my part.👎
 
Table being updated
 
Last edited:
Team's Table

1st. Bee Sting Racing~~~~~173pts
2nd. Wild Racing~~~~~137pts
3rd. T.I.T.S~~~~~124pts
4th. Team Toad~~~~~88pts
5th. Phantom Racing~~~~~67pts
6th. T.A.R.C~~~~~45pts
7th. Team No Name~~~~~45pts


Still not learned :lol:

We are team troll.
 
Back