BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,462 views
Yeah look who replied at my opinion......lol



Noticed it before King but JB's room is very strong so not sure, might be but doubt it

Everyone is allowed to reply, just saying. :)
 
Sometimes you loose and sometimes others win ^/_\^
Raceday is going to be more fun for you.... more victims for your 6l V8 xD
 
Hi guys sorry for the lateness. If there's anyone out there who's not watching the f1 and could watch my qualy I'd be most grateful like.

No f1 spoilers please ;-)

Thanks to the unique way bbcf1 is funded I have to wait until 10:30 to watch it. Thanks bbc.
Not a problem if no ones out there. I'll start from back. Gonna watch the Ireland game now.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to the unique way bbcf1 is funded I have to wait until 10:30 to watch it. Thanks bbc.
Not a problem if no ones out there. I'll start from back. Gonna watch the Ireland game now.

Sorry Norm the wifes ill upstairs (ps3 tv) and im even more scared of her than i am of you.:guilty::scared:

If you can find someone online not watching the footy that'll do.💡
 
johnboy1112
Sorry Norm the wifes ill upstairs (ps3 tv) and im even more scared of her than i am of you.:guilty::scared:

If you can find someone online not watching the footy that'll do.💡

No worries JB. Come on the Irish!!

neljack
Ok I respect your request, but at the moment its. 1) Del La Rosa 2) Senna 3) Pic 4) Petrov 5) Yuji Ide

JESUS ChRist NEL!! What happened to gachot?
And I was expecting big things from pier luigi martini. (or whatever his name was)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
St Ledger has scored at a major tournament, we're all gonna die, folks :lol:

JESUS ChRist NEL!! What happened to gachot?
And I was expecting big things from pier luigi martini. (or whatever his name was)

He's in a battle for 10th with Marc Gene not far behind.

Christrian Albers and Eddie Irvine out of the race ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
St Ledger has scored at a major tournament, we're all gonna die, folks :lol:

Isnt that a horse race or something.:dunce:

Hows Jean Alesi doing?
 
Removed
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Andy stopped? Damn, missed it.
 
johnboy1112
Thats not a BMW thats a mark2 toad.:sly:

:lol:

That was a good race 👍 2stop worked well
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Akmuq and Matty not qualifying but racing, any news on Toffe?
 
Strawman Andy
Oh good no team orders for the T.I.T.S then

Andy if someone wants to give up there spot then they are only doing themselves in.
Stu let me pass him at Tsukuba but that's not an issue is it.
 
Hi guys sorry for the lateness. If there's anyone out there who's not watching the f1 and could watch my qualy I'd be most grateful like.

No f1 spoilers please ;-)


I'd also appreciate if you would keep the F1 stuff out of this thread , same goes for the EURO2012 football.



MadMax
 
Oh good no team orders for the T.I.T.S then

Once again, dont want to argue, but let me clarrify this.......

Akmuq had told me rounds in advanced (before Laguna I think) that he would be missing the rounds after Monza and wont be in the championship hunt, therefore he offered he'd move over in any position if I was behind to help me, whether its 1st/2nd or 7th/8th.

It's not 'games' as you qouted earlier.
 
I'd also appreciate if you would keep the F1 stuff out of this thread , same goes for the EURO2012 football.



MadMax

Really?:crazy: We cant discuss or mention them at all:dopey:
 
Andy if someone wants to give up there spot then they are only doing themselves in.
Stu let me pass him at Tsukuba but that's not an issue is it.

Theres a difference - you let them past because you're on a different strategy and will only hold up each other and make the matter worse

Or you pull over, with a bit of a lead, and allow your team mate pasted.

I've let JB passed at Nurb because I was much slower and he was going to get pasted me anyway, so I allowed him though because it would save us each other some time and more important for me saving the tyres.
Once again, dont want to argue, but let me clarrify this.......

Akmuq had told me rounds in advanced (before Laguna I think) that he would be missing the rounds after Monza and wont be in the championship hunt, therefore he offered he'd move over in any position if I was behind to help me, whether its 1st/2nd or 7th/8th.

It's not 'games' as you qouted earlier.

*quoted

Ok maybe games is the wrong word - but still team orders involved. Theres no right or wrong in the rules, but people can hold am opinion - Im sure many others would agree with you and Akmuq that allowing people to win this right, but others might disagree
 
MadMax86
I'd also appreciate if you would keep the F1 stuff out of this thread , same goes for the EURO2012 football.

MadMax

Um and why it's our thread
 
Formula 1 discussion , UEFA Euro 2012 discussion.

Leave your discussion to appropriate place , thanks.

I haven't seen the F1 Canadian Grand Prix yet and I'd like to be able to enjoy watching it without knowing the outcome beforehand.



MadMax
 
There are rules on the forum not to post spoilers because someone browsing might have the results ruined.

It's fair enough.
 
Formula 1 discussion , UEFA Euro 2012 discussion.

Leave your discussion to appropriate place , thanks.

I haven't seen the F1 Canadian Grand Prix yet and I'd like to be able to enjoy watching it without knowing the outcome beforehand.



MadMax

Yes im in the same position and dont wish to know the result. Only banter in the thread no indication of the race result.:)
 
PM'd super moderator for clarification.:irked::confused:

Its just because others who have not seen it

We do the same for other league and just dont say anything til the BBC has shown it 👍
 
There are rules on the forum not to post spoilers because someone browsing might have the results ruined.

It's fair enough.

Get that Dax but nobodys mentioned it??:banghead:

Get me coat dont know whats going on with this thread today.:boggled:
 
Back