BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,452 views
lol
I thought when I posted everything was over :D

Well we had a almost same situation during the FGTC. We accepted the AUP, if you didn´t read it your fault :D
Every "Big-Thread" gets to this someday. => let´s move on

B2T: After the Race at Canada I´m totally looking forward to the Races today 👍
 
johnboy1112
Doors locked and bolted my my does that fella understand quite how bad that sounds!!??!!:crazy:
Norm dont worry sharpen ya pencil for later.:)

I'll try and get there nice and early. Get myself a Andy neate type grid position. If you don't know Andy neate he's usually somewhere out of the top fifteen.
 
I'll try and get there nice and early. Get myself a Andy neate type grid position. If you don't know Andy neate he's usually somewhere out of the top fifteen.

Plato's MG sidekick makes Jason look ooober good.:sly:
 
Who's looking forward to watching england today? I know I am
 
Who's looking forward to watching england today? I know I am

Can i reply to that toad?:sly: Voted for France in Matty's thing though.:guilty:
 
johnboy1112
Can i reply to that toad?:sly: Voted for France in Matty's thing though.:guilty:

Lol same ere France & Sweeden
No offence England
 
Yep same:) M3 polished and ready then?:sly:
 
Who's looking forward to watching england today? I know I am
Seriously? Have you paid any attention to what we've been saying?

As you clearly haven't, perhaps this'll get through to you.
 
Boom Monza goes ahead
 
Oh yeah its Monday forgot all about it.:D
 
Hope these non time setters are not hoping for a cheap race 2 pole!!
 
^^:lol:^^
 
Dumde dum err what to say hows the Monza weather looking for later?💡
 
johnboy1112
Dumde dum err what to say hows the Monza weather looking for later?💡

Not to bad mate my spy's say it a dry track but rain is expected in the next 8hrs.
 
johnboy1112
Jeepers creepers!:scared:

I have done no tyre tests for monza, was going to do it today but ran out of time.
Race 2 is going to be a lottery draw for me tonight
 
Does race 2 have weather turned on then?
 
Strawman Andy
Does race 2 have weather turned on then?

No Andy just a bit of banter.
 
I have done no tyre tests for monza, was going to do it today but ran out of time.
Race 2 is going to be a lottery draw for me tonight

Lex is always a banker 2 stop:sly: 14 laps tight even for the BM i should think.:scared:
 
johnboy1112
Lex is always a banker 2 stop:sly: 14 laps tight even for the BM i should think.:scared:

I've got a plan not sure it'll work.
 
Q Times For Monza

1. Kingsakery~~~~1.48.736~~~2pts
2. Jonzster~~~~1.49.314~~~1pt
3. Johnboy1112~~~~1.49.549
4. Abrick~~~~1.49.684
5. Gik69~~~~1.49.766
6. Neljack~~~~1.49.925
7. Strawman_andy~~~~1.50.217
8. Cunny17~~~~1.50.337
9. Haitch40~~~~1.51.297

Non time setters will be put in order that they arrive in the lobby
 
I couldn't qualify this week, too much to do but I will show up for the race tonight
 
I think we learned yesterday from Mr Hamilton 2 stops are the way ;)

Also, COME ON INGERLAND!
 
I think we learned yesterday from Mr Hamilton 2 stops are the way ;)

Also, COME ON MONZA!

Fixed for safety reasons:nervous:

Great Toffe.👍
 
Last edited:
Looks like the "fun" just got sucked outta this thread.

In proper related monza news, I can only make race 1 tonight :( sorry guys.
 
Looks like the "fun" just got sucked outta this thread.

In proper related monza news, I can only make race 1 tonight :( sorry guys.

Shame Brick - you're very fast when you do race with us, hope you can stay full time next season :dopey: (if there is one :scared: )
 
Shame Brick - you're very fast when you do race with us, hope you can stay full time next season :dopey: (if there is one :scared: )

Dont do it Andy, the thoughts of no S5 scare me to death :scared:
 
Back