BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,448 views
Guessing everyone's watching the football....hmm well I'm gonna practise spa again
 
Strawman Andy
Guessing everyone's watching the football....hmm well I'm gonna practise spa again

Any decent times Andy?
 
Strawman Andy
2.22.7 best so far - I reckon 2.22 dead possible

Ouch 25's for me
 
Ouch 25's for me

Times seem to be much different between cars - Jag's hitting 22's, Im hitting 22's but King is in the 23/24's. Lexus in the 25's and then the BMW (only time I've seen from Gedi) in the 27's

No Alfa or Maserati times, but much more spread out times than I was excepting
 
Times seem to be much different between cars - Jag's hitting 22's, Im hitting 22's but King is in the 23/24's. Lexus in the 25's and then the BMW (only time I've seen from Gedi) in the 27's

No Alfa or Maserati times, but much more spread out times than I was excepting

2.22.8 for me Andy 2.22.5 for a nailed lap i reckon.:confused:

I think me and Toad leader will be undercooked come monday to be honest.
 
johnboy1112
2.22.8 for me Andy 2.22.5 for a nailed lap i reckon.:confused:

I think me and Toad leader will be undercooked come monday to be honest.

Yeah my thumb bloody hurts now lol
 
2.22.8 for me Andy 2.22.5 for a nailed lap i reckon.:confused:

I think me and Toad leader will be undercooked come monday to be honest.

Ah so you managed to find 3 seconds - you didn't tell me that :p I reckon I could brake the into the high 21's but its hard to get turn 1 right, because you go too deep or too early on the brakes and you'll mess up the speed all the way til the end of sector 1, could lose about 1 second :eek:
 
johnboy1112
Grey one not silver one now then?:sly:

Need tyre tests really but grey seems more controllable for me.
 
Need tyre tests really but grey seems more controllable for me.

Wow thought you said that about the silver one.:sly:
 
johnboy1112
Wow thought you said that about the silver one.:sly:

All 3 I like they all feel on par
 
Just me and thee in this thread these days.:lol:
 
Just me and thee in this thread these days.:lol:

I'm still here, just the real world getting in the way just now. Andy i've managed a 24 so no chance of pole. :grumpy:
 
I'm still here, just the real world getting in the way just now. Andy i've managed a 24 so no chance of pole. :grumpy:

Its my dodgy teammate ay up toad.:sly:
 
I'm still here, just the real world getting in the way just now. Andy i've managed a 24 so no chance of pole. :grumpy:

Still pretty close to the others 👍 Keep practising, new circuit for the V8's
 
Its my dodgy teammate ay up toad.:sly:

I was just wanting a closer look at your car :dopey: It gave you the chance for real stardom, 1st lap crash then go on to win. Another 2 laps and i think you would have had him. We must have lost about 20 secs on opening lap.:ouch:
 
I was just wanting a closer look at your car :dopey: It gave you the chance for real stardom, 1st lap crash then go on to win. Another 2 laps and i think you would have had him. We must have lost about 20 secs on opening lap.:ouch:

Did say in the thread is was my most enjoyable race to date so in a strange way fanx then toady.:D

BTCC race 2 vid up Stu.:rolleyes::lol:
 
Last edited:
Happy Fathers Day All You Oldies!!:cheers::D
 
Happy Fathers Day All You Oldies!!:cheers::D

Likewise. Double hit for me today "the big 50" and i'm at work. If the smilies could work i would have a few rows of sick,ouch etc etc
 
Likewise. Double hit for me today "the big 50" and i'm at work. If the smilies could work i would have a few rows of sick,ouch etc etc

Happy Birthday Toad Senior!! Surely the oldest toad on the planet av a good un matey!!:cheers:
 
Had me worried for a sec then Nels!:nervous:
 
Chance of no Jaguars tomorrow Brick cant make it and Jonzster's still awol:sick: Andy must be chuckling.:sly:
 
He'll bhe clucking even more when I say I havent turned a wheel in the BMW at Spa yet..............:lol:

Will do early afternoon tomorrow. (maybe) :S


Nah Ill get some practice in before hand dont worry ;)
 
He'll bhe clucking even more when I say I havent turned a wheel in the BMW at Spa yet..............:lol:

Will do early afternoon tomorrow. (maybe) :S


Nah Ill get some practice in before hand dont worry ;)

your not the only 1 (bloody Euro's):)

You Hammered Yet Stu?
 
Ok I turned a wheel (at last), is a 1.22.523 good? I honestly have no idea :p
 
neljack
Ok I turned a wheel (at last), is a 1.22.523 good? I honestly have no idea :p

Penalties on or off?
 
Back