BTCC|British Touring Car Championship|By D-MAX| Live Qualification.Sunday 24th April

  • Thread starter Thread starter D-Max
  • 1,182 comments
  • 60,739 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
was afraid of that, started playin about in one of them when i first saw about this championship and i've got it handling pretty nice now! ah well, guess i'll have to find summat else!
 
Part of the fun is getting a slightly sub-par car to out perform the Integra's and '08 Civics in this I think :)

I would like to try the Golf Mk 5 .

Damn PSN
 
double post :@
 
lol true, well for the time being put me down as a privateer in an mx5 (i'll think of a team name in a bit, mind's gone blank lol) unless someone requests my services as a driver:tup:
 
Bearing in mind he nailed the clio race xD he is fast !

16 teams so far, you do the maths on how many people we have xD , roughly about 32 +/- a few

207 GTI no longer available

Focus RS '02 no longer available

Integra no longer available

Civic '08 no longer available

135i no longer available

MX5 no longer available (if kickstart sticks with it)
 
lol cheers bud, i'll send you the money now:sly:
 
Ahh listening to Addicted to Bass 2011. Its amazing but anyway i hope psn gets back online soon. I need to do testing online.
 
Awesome :P I know PSN is really bugging me, setting the BTCC back , stupid hackers / stupid not so secure PSN

Can you all re-check the site for anything that is wrong or missed out ...

http://www.d-max.co.cc/btcc-main.html
 
was afraid of that, started playin about in one of them when i first saw about this championship and i've got it handling pretty nice now! ah well, guess i'll have to find summat else!

I know my team name is SA Motorsport, but you're more than welcome to join if you've already worked on your car:)

Here are some pics:

picture.php


picture.php


Hit me up if you're interested, sorry if this is a bit late!

On a side note, finally got the car into the 1.06's (1.06.695)👍
 
People currently testing or hards or mediums?
 
I know my team name is SA Motorsport, but you're more than welcome to join if you've already worked on your car:)

sounds like a plan dude, save me faffin about with an mx5 lol, what shade of orange is that, and have you painted the wheels a specific black or just any old black?
 
Check round 1 on the website !

Thoughts ?
 
GTWelsh
Check round 1 on the website !

Thoughts ?

Admittedly I'm lookin on my phone but I don't understand?, am I ment to be on there? Group x and z are the same??
 
No the PSN names on there are only there to fill it in, its basically example content at the moment, as long as you are on the standings table then that's fine. We have too many for 1 race per round, 16 room limit, we have over 32 I think... So 2 races per round is required, group A and B slightly makes it look like group A is better so I thought X and Z was better ;)

We do have a system to make sure the groups are changing so everyone can race everyone.
 
Where i am? and my teammate? :o
 
So when will we know what group we are in?
 
Team: Abracadabra Focus
Drivers: karolinho & priesty_lfc
Car: FF RS '02
Color: Electrical Orange
 
You are in there, as I said about 2 posts ago, please read them...
It is example content in the round 1 section at the moment.

The real content is in the standings tables. They are the sections that need to be right.

We won't know who is in group X and Z until after qualifying.
 
sounds like a plan dude, save me faffin about with an mx5 lol, what shade of orange is that, and have you painted the wheels a specific black or just any old black?

Apparently,it's New Imola Orange Pearl, I've been looking around and have no idea where I got it. Really though, any metallic orange will do and the wheels are just any black. GTWelsh, the 2nd driver for SA Motorsport is now officially kickstart!
 
sweeeeet! i'll get my civic painted up and get practicing!
 
Pretty much finished the BTCC website thing now. Rules and stuff is done, refresh the page when visiting pages, because you may have an old cached version on your screen :)
 
sweeeeet! i'll get my civic painted up and get practicing!

Excellent, don't forget to let me know your times! Pity we can't have any online pre-season testing sessions (damn PSN). Mine are 1.06.695 at GVE and 1.30.968 at Seca
 
Apparently,it's New Imola Orange Pearl, I've been looking around and have no idea where I got it. Really though, any metallic orange will do and the wheels are just any black. GTWelsh, the 2nd driver for SA Motorsport is now officially kickstart!

I think I've got a New Imola Orange paint chip, it's from a Honda NSX IIRC. I can send it to kickstart when PSN is back up if you want to be consistant?
 
I think I've got a New Imola Orange paint chip, it's from a Honda NSX IIRC. I can send it to kickstart when PSN is back up if you want to be consistant?

That'd be pretty neat, just let him know, if he's okay with it then I'd really appreciate it. Thanks a lot bro!
 
That'd be pretty neat, just let him know, if he's okay with it then I'd really appreciate it. Thanks a lot bro!

No problem mate. Just got to hope I've actually got one now ;) Haha.
 
cheers for the offer bud but had one lurkin in my items, so i'm all painted up an ready to go!


just had a bit of a practice and managed a 1:05.8 round GVE and a 1:29.8 round laguna (think they're right, definately in the 1:05's and 1:29's)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back