BTCC|British Touring Car Championship|By D-MAX| Live Qualification.Sunday 24th April

  • Thread starter Thread starter D-Max
  • 1,182 comments
  • 60,731 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested as went to brands hatch last week, and going to thruxton by the looks of it as well!
 
Let us know if you will be in for definate or not :)
 
i might be interested :P
Any idea of the race length? (time)
what time and day the races will be?

cheers :)
 
Im very interested in this!
 
Sign me up. I think I'm in your leagues lobby right now!
 
dragon-jake
Team : Yeti Tech Racing
Drivers: dragon-jake & ?
Car: Honda Civic Type R 08

2nd driver now Jaffa_Richards
 
ryanb98
Sign me up. I think I'm in your leagues lobby right now!

Was just a practice room for me and my teamate
 
if any of you guys wanna join us add me on psn.. the time&day is uncertain and the race length between 20/30 laps
 
Thanks for replying to people here jimmy :-)
 
Im doing some tests with some of the cars and it looks to be a very close race.

Mazda Atenza Sport 25z '07 1:32.207
Peugeot 207 GTI '07 1:32.604
Honda Civic Type R '08 1:31.125

Edit:
Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04 1:31.341
Ford Focus ST '06 1:32.128


Please note that don't take these results as that's the fastest car ill choose that. Only you can know what's the fastest car if you do your own testing. Choose the car you are confidant in.
 
Last edited:
Yeah we been testing a lot lately. Does look close :-) going to have a two race format. Reverse grid for second race :-)
 
I'm loving the focus looking good for team aRSe ;)
 
I would be intersted depending on the schedule.
Always great to have some touring car close door to door action!!
 
I think there should be a warm up lap first as tyre's are cold. Say like a 60mph limit.
Then enter rolling start. Might save a lot crashes happening on the first corner.

If we get a full room going it will be a great race. All i need now is a team partner ;)
 
Last edited:
I would be intersted depending on the schedule.
Always great to have some touring car close door to door action!!

I heard that you wanted to form a team. You pick the car, I don't mind :P
 
Is a Mazda Atenza Touring Car OK? If not how about a tuned Opel Vectra?
 
I heard that you wanted to form a team. You pick the car, I don't mind :P

Then you heard well sir. :P
Any one of these would be ok for me:

Ford Focus ST '06

Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04

If they still up for grab.
 
no racing cars or race modded
 
Then you heard well sir. :P
Any one of these would be ok for me:

Ford Focus ST '06

Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04

If they still up for grab.

Me and Kamy would like to race in the Integra then if that's ok - if that's already taken, then we'll use the Focus ST.

I guess we need to decide a colour scheme - you can decide Kamy - if I decide, the car will be really boring :P
 
integra is fine
 
Im down for any car, just need somone to pair with, so there choose of car and name :)
 
kammy i need a team name :)
 
Im down for any car, just need somone to pair with, so there choose of car and name :)

Yo ill pair with you

What car you prefer?
 
Put me down! I hope this takes place during the week.
Car:DC5/green/white wheels
PSN:sach22
 
Put me down! I hope this takes place during the week.
Car:DC5/green/white wheels
PSN:sach22

Sach22 team mate
Car: DC5/green/wheels depend on the race
PSN:TLSeiko
 
Sach22 and TLSeiko is in team Drive Stylez
 
I have a room open for practice :-) private

Remember please do not use the power limiter. Only if your changing by tiny amount. Try modding the car properly instead.
 
Right im choosing the Renault Sport Megane '08.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back