BTCC|British Touring Car Championship|By D-MAX| Live Qualification.Sunday 24th April

  • Thread starter Thread starter D-Max
  • 1,182 comments
  • 60,739 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm so what happened to Plato :S turned it off after Shedden passed the line haha

Also. Considering selling the PS3 but not 100% sure yet. Not played it in days and realised I don't need it lol
 
Last edited:
Plato got a puncture. He was complaining that he is having to drive too hard to try and keep up to the turbo's :) He is LIVID!!! Love the upside down graphics on his car though haha!!

Don't sell up mate, you will regret it, just be patient until PSN is fired back up, and you will be fine ;)
 
lol woke up late :@ !!

Could this be the end of Jimmy !?!?!??
 
Get ITV4+1 on mate, you aint missed anything, cos it aint started on there yet :)
 
Right then, hot off the press in preparation for the GTP BTCC 2011 Series, my photographer has just got these images sent into me :D

Nrburgring24h_8.jpg


DB Motorsport are a relatively new company, with years of virtual racing success behind the CEO - Dave Blackburn (thats me) is determined to show just what they can in the Online world :D

NrburgringNordschleife_2.jpg


Nrburgring24h_25.jpg


Using nothing but the finest products on the market has helped build some very competitive race cars

Nrburgring24h_34.jpg


Nrburgring24h_24.jpg


We are hoping to build some more brilliant race cars as 2011 continues, and hopefully this will be the start of a brilliant career for everybody at DB Motorsport :P

NrburgringNordschleife_10.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife_3.jpg


Nrburgring24h_14.jpg


Nrburgring24h_27.jpg


Nrburgring24h_20.jpg
 
hahaha ok your 135i literally looks the spit of Briteks 135i :p
 
mine and mcglones, Britek Motorsport haha, and we dont have pictures, just the colour scheme up on the dmax website
 
Ah right ok :P Well I will be making a few changes I think, maybe the wheels, and the colour :P

I changes the Focus ones last night, to the ones that are similar to Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's and sprayed em black, looks lush!
 
noo dont worry about it, no biggie!
 
Lol, we will see, it may well just be a different set of wheels on there.... I will see what I think....

Last night, I upset myself big time lol, I honestly thought the BMW was my quicker of the 2 cars I have set up, and then I took the Focus out for a few laps of GVE, and hit a 1.06.974 lol, 200th of a sec quicker than the Beemer lol. I really can't decide which car to abuse when things kick off! Might have to go through the tracks lined up for the season with both cars and see whats what and where and make the decision, I already know it aint gonna be an easy one to make though!


Did anybody see Tom Boardman's 200ft powerslide!?!? Simply incredible! Me thinks he should be in D1 not BTCC haha!!
Sheddon suffering from a knackered air jack dropping and dragging along the track slowed him down, can't say I feel sorry for him though :P
 
Please make sure you don't use a "taken car".

We run 2 teams per car limit.

Teams and cars are on the website @ www.d-max.co.cc

If anything is wrong or not up-to-date please let me know.
 
Actually you forgot my team colors. It's Charmeleon Orange/Rosso Alfa.

And guys... stop spoiling the races. I will only see them when someone posts them on youtube, so shhh... :sly::dopey:
lol
 
Nevermind Kamy, I'm sure you'll love the bit where Plato does a barrel roll out of the last chicane on the last lap, and still goes on to win the race though.
 
Sorry ive been away for a week, been trying to keep up to date reading posts here and there.

Whats the news, on dates etc?
 
Nevermind Kamy, I'm sure you'll love the bit where Plato does a barrel roll out of the last chicane on the last lap, and still goes on to win the race though.

I'm sure i'll do. :sly:

Sorry ive been away for a week, been trying to keep up to date reading posts here and there.

Whats the news, on dates etc?

What do you mean dates?? The championship allready over. You're last as always. :sly:

It will be on sunday afternoons when PSN is finally working again.
 
Teams and cars are on the website @ www.d-max.co.cc

If anything is wrong or not up-to-date please let me know.

can you update our colours please?

You have us down as Orange/TBA but were a standard so we cant paint our wheels (Ford RS)
 
Either way my team colour will consist of a white car, but will more than likely be the Focus or the 135i :)

Just to confirm, I am running as a Privateer (independant)

Can anyone confirm just how many 2 man teams and privateers are running when things get underway??
 
hmmm i just looked at the team tables and me and my team/mate are not on it:

Team Name = FastFreaks
Car = BMW 330i
Colour = York Green
Team Members = Paginas and Mathias_p

Unless i didnt read that his pulled out lol as ive been away on holiday for a week
 
The 135i is being run by Britek (2 cars) and D-Max Racing (2 cars), so it no longer available. Not sure about the Focus though?

is that the 135i Coupe or Tii though?
 
it's the Coupe. The Tii hasn't been homologated - and you can't fit any aero to it either!
 
B*ll*cks! Might as well put me down for the Ford F*cus ST then..... As much as I prefer the BMW, these things can't be helped, I see I'm still not on the Teams Board, even though I signed up earlier in the week?

Just so I can added to the d-max BTCC drivers list thing, my details are as follows:

Team name: DB Motorsport
Car: Ford Focus ST
Colour: White, Black wheels
 
Last edited:
Well Without PSN I've had aot more time to actually do stuff now haha. I realise I was playing it far too much. So
i could sell the lot for £200 Minimum so I'd be happier with that lol.. Not sure yet though!
I'll give Sony time with PSN and see how it goes
 
The 135i is being run by Britek (2 cars) and D-Max Racing (2 cars), so it no longer available. Not sure about the Focus though?

I thought D-Max were using 330is? Could be mistaken, but either way you'll be able to use a 135i or 330i I think.

Edit: Nope, I guess they've changed they're minds and are using 135is.
 
Last edited:
I thought D-Max were using 330is? Could be mistaken, but either way you'll be able to use a 135i or 330i I think.

Edit: Nope, I guess they've changed they're minds and are using 135is.

It's been the the 135i from the start. It's just that HMS didn't announce it straight away, which led to some confusion earlier in the thread about car choices. At least I hope that's right - I'm in that team!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I see the D-Max BTCC section has been updated with more drivers, but I'm still not there.... DO I take it, that I didnt apply soon enough?
 
It hasn't been updated in a little while buddy...

Had to reinstall windows, slight overclock on my GPU messed my graphics drivers up and I couldn't do anything about it, backed up all files and re-installed lol.

Thought I had to buy a new graphics card, happy it's working on default windows drivers !

Didn't want to re-download Race07, lol , hope it works when copied over !

LOVE the new fresh fast windows 7 feeling.
 
I look ed a few hours ago, and there was about 8 names on the list, and now there is a hell of a lot more.... :S That is what had me worry mate!

I suppose it would just be reassuring to know my name is there, and I am in :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back