BTCC|British Touring Car Championship|By D-MAX| Live Qualification.Sunday 24th April

  • Thread starter Thread starter D-Max
  • 1,182 comments
  • 60,737 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh I'm on study leave aswell, private lounge racing today i think, less lagg ;)
My MX-5 is about 342bhp, I'm pretty sure thats the lowest...
 
My Integra was on 344 HP before the weight added, so I'm pretty sure I won this contest. lol :)

May I invite you guys to a meeting I'm organizing for tomorrow?? Check the link on my signature.
 
i must admit the mx-5's and bmw's do have a big battle :')

I seem to always get rammed off the road though.
 
Study leave here to!
 
i must admit the mx-5's and bmw's do have a big battle :')

I seem to always get rammed off the road though.

Yea sorry about that, there was one instance last night on Deep forrest where I was understeering and you tried going round the outside which resulted in us both ending up in the wall!

Heavy damage is now going to be as standard so that should make for some cleaner racing
 
Yeahh! lol , as you rammed me i took out 2 other people. Everyone really needs to be tidy on the first laps.
 
Can we start the racing for tonight? I think private rooms are definately a good idea.
 
I'll figure out what i want etc by tomorrow :) Yeah the account Willie_Dayer. Its my mates so 99% of the time its him on it. When im on ill message and let you know its me :P. like i said ill have a good idea of what i want tomorrow :)
 
Can we start the racing for tonight? I think private rooms are definately a good idea.

I second that!


AND! i think i figured out the perfect setup for my bmw. ;')
 
Okay I'm going to start a room at 8:30, all add me if your in.
 
I will be testing for WSGTC tonight.
Let me now how it goes then.
 
Okay room is up, my lounge (FRAG-ME-CG) with heavy damage from now on.
 
Was a very short testing session as only 4 other people turned up.

I personally favour the heavy damage, Nathan on the other hand....

The BMW's are strong around Trial Mountain, although I did finish the race in last with two bent wheels :(
 
I find it a lot harder to set a good qualifying lap on full damage
I'd prefer it on a track with less Walls, Nurb gpd test tommorow?
 
personally, i thought the racing was much much better with heavy damage, ok, there were only 4 of us in the room, but everyone was giving eachother much more room and generally being more aware of what was going on around them. I agree that qualifying was a bit frustrating, especially when you got the first corner wrong and had to crawl round a whole lap with damage to get back to the pits, but it all adds to the challenge as far as I'm concerned, so heavy damage gets a big thumbs up from me 👍
 
Anybody gonna be about this afternoon/tonight?
 
I will do my best to be about for once too :)

Feel free to add me guys!

If my connection prooves to be as crap as I expect I can see myself pulling out, so this will be the first chance I get to find out
 
BTCC was at its prime when John Cleland had that infamous battle with Steve Soper! They were the years guys, nobody since has come close to being as legendary as Cleland :cool:
 
it was the beginning!

2000 onwards was the year it died!

BTCC need's to spice it up a bit more.
 
Right, my lounge at 9:30 then!

Good luck everyone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back