<- BTCC -> One-Make Series - skengdigi wins his 5th BTCC title!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 504 comments
That pass i made on StreetKing (lap 1) on the outside of the hairpin was really amazing , I even impressed myself during the race when I pulled it off.

I'm glad and lucky you caught it in your replay Toffe

That pass i made on StreetKing (lap 1) on the outside of the hairpin was really amazing , I even impressed myself during the race when I pulled it off.

I'm glad and lucky you caught it in your replay Toffe

Thanks, glad you liked it :cheers: I'm always looking for cool fights/passes when making replays no matter if it's in the front or back of the field 👍

Just got new internet today so my connection will probably be quite slow for a while until it speeds up.

Even though the Evo understeers, driving this car on Apricot Hill still reminds me of how much more fun the GT6 physics is compared to GT5 👍 By the way, I'm glad Apricot Hill is back in GT6, it's a great track. Best clean lap so far is a 1'24.3xx.

ill have to keep my eye out for the new season. looks like a good championship, good racing, clean and fair :)

You can sign up now if you want. There's gonna be spaces free each week despite the full list of sign-ups.

I should probably make it clear to everyone that there's not gonna be a second season of this Tuesday series, and if I change my mind at any point, it won't be until the summer.

The Thursday series will carry on as normal, and if I do another one-make series like this I'll put it in that slot.

The race is in just over 3 and a half hours - would that fit your timezone?

There is space tonight I believe but couldn't guarantee every week just at the moment.
Thats cool mate, I believe in the first come first serve basis, plus its unlikely that I will be able to participate in all of the remaining events,

Thats cool mate, I believe in the first come first serve basis, plus its unlikely that I will be able to participate in all of the remaining events,

Well, I think there'll be room tonight. Drop me a PSN friend request 👍

What's your car number and entry name going to be @TDZdave ? 👍

May have to get another person to host tonight.. 2 'disconnected from GT server' in 15 minutes :indiff:

Last edited:
For some reason, my stock setting for this car will not let me in to a tuning prohibited lobby. Guess I will have to quickly make enough money to buy another, how much time do I have?

For some reason, my stock setting for this car will not let me in to a tuning prohibited lobby. Guess I will have to quickly make enough money to buy another, how much time do I have?
It's another bug. I have to keep changing between setup sheets until it lets me in.

Back