BTCC Online Championship S3 - Season Finale: Grand Valley Speedway

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 541 comments

Which day of the week should the BTCCOC take place?

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United Kingdom
Kent
rolo912011
LOGO_2_BTCC_Cars.JPG.png
founded by Geeky30
Fridays @ 7pm GMT - in Geeky30's lounge

Championship Website: http://btcconlinechampionship.webnode.com/

Race Reviews: http://www.youtube.com/user/Geekygameruk?feature=mhee

Previous Champions:

Season 1: johnboy-1975 - Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04 - Piss Heads Racing
Season 2: killa_kandy - BMW 330i '05 - eBay Motors

---------------------------

Car List, Rules & Regulations:

logo.jpg
BMW 330i '05 (305 BHP, 1400KG)
ford-logo-big.jpg
Ford Focus ST '06 (305 BHP, 1200KG)
honda_logo.png
Honda Civic Type R '08 (305 BHP, 1200KG)
vw_logo.jpg
VW Golf V GTI '05 (305 BHP, 1200KG)
mazda_30x30.gif
Mazda Atenza Sport 25Z '07 (305 BHP, 1200KG)
logo_seat.gif
SEAT Ibiza Cupra '04 (305 BHP, 1200KG)
audi_logo.jpg
Audi S4 '03 (305 BHP, 1400KG)
index_renault_s.jpg
Renault Clio Renaultsport 2.0 16V '02 (305 BHP, 1200KG)

All cars must use Sports: Soft tyres.
Aero is permitted but not mandatory.
All tuning allowed so long as the cars fit the regulations.

Race Rules & Regulations:

Driving Aids: Prohibited except for Driving Line and ABS.
Tyre/Fuel Consumption - Normal
Damage - Light
Slipstream - Weak
Penalties - Off
Boost - Off
Grip - Real

Race 1 grid determined by reverse championship order, and will be completed manually in the lounge. There must be no chat during the grid procedure. All drivers must wait in the pits until called.
Race 2 grid will be set to reversed based on Race 1 results.
Mandatory pit-stops and pit windows.
2 wheels on track at all times.

This series uses the GTP OLR Rules for acceptable conduct in racing, and these must be followed at all times!

Points System:

1st - 20 points
2nd - 17 points
3rd - 15 points
4th - 13 points
5th - 11 points
6th - 10 points
7th - 9 points
8th - 8 points
9th - 7 points
10th - 6 points
11th - 5 points
12th - 4 points
13th - 3 points
14th - 2 points
15th - 1 points

1pt for Fastest Lap of both Race 1 and 2

Penalty System & Stewards:

Stewards are rolo912011 and killa_kandy. (gedi69 as reserve). Please PM the stewards via GTPlanet or PSN regarding on-track incidents. Do NOT publicly address the issue with the other driver(s) involved.

If you are issued a warning for instances of bad/dirty driving, you are automatically given 2 penalty points.

You will be banned for one race meeting if you earn 6 penalty points during the season. (i.e. 3 warnings)

You will be banned for the rest of the season if you earn 12 penalty points during the season. (i.e. 6 warnings)

10-second time penalties are not normally associated with a warning, but it is at the stewards' discretion. If a driver has already received a warning during a race, they will be issued time penalties for any further rule breaks during that race.

Season 3 Calendar:

please see post #3 for information about the next event.​

1. Grand Valley East - 05/10/12

2. Nürburgring GP/D - 12/10/12

3. Tsukuba - 19/10/12

4. Deep Forest - 26/10/12

5. Monza (Change Weather) - 02/11/12

6. SSR5 - 09/11/12

7. Tokyo - 16/11/12

8. Suzuka Circuit (Double-Points Endurance Event) - 23/11/12

9. Autumn Ring - 30/11/12

10. Grand Valley Speedway - 07/12/12

---------------------------​

Drivers and Teams: (Last Update: 16-11-12)

please add Geeky30 on PSN in order to race

Honda Civic Type R '08

• Geeky30 / Geeky30 / Honda Civic Type R '08 / Purtek Racing
  • N/A / sc61jgw / Honda Civic Type R '08 / Purtek Racing

BMW 330i '05

• kk20 / killa_kandy / BMW 330i '05 / eBay Motors
  • JulleGaard90 / JulleGaard / BMW 330i '05 / eBay Motors
  • Vend1go / Dimse91 / BMW 330i '05 / Privateer

Ford Focus ST '06

• priesty_lfc / priesty_lfc / Ford Focus ST '06 / Team Gulf Racing
  • MSTER232 / MSTER232 / Ford Focus ST '06 / Privateer

Audi S4 '03

• rolo912011 / rolo912011 / Audi S4 '03 / Team V8 Turbo
  • gedi69 / gedi69 / Audi S4 '03 / Team V8 Turbo

VW Golf V GTI '05

• SkengD / skengdigi / VW Golf V GTI '05 / VW Racing
  • wiseguy007 / weezy_7 / VW Golf V GTI '05 / VW Racing

Mazda Atenza Sport 25Z '07

• azidahaka / karsten_beoulve / Mazda Atenza Sport 25Z '07 / Scuderia Fronzini

SEAT Ibiza Cupra '04

Renault Clio Renaultsport 2.0 16V '02

Unknown Car:

Total Drivers: 12 / 16
Maximum 4 drivers per car!

Series Reserves:

1. JACK_GTR / jack_Gtr / Ford Focus ST '06 / Team Gulf Racing
  2. R35-SKYL1N3 / R35-SKYL1N3 / BMW 330i '05 / Privateer
  3. rallymorten / rallymorten / BMW 330i '05 / Team Essex Invest

---------------------------​

Last edited:
Final Points:​

Drivers' Points:

091212.png

Teams' Points:

091212.png

Manufacturers' Points:

091212.png

Independents' Points:

011212.png

Last edited:
Posted this in the wrong thread lol

Can you confirm that Suzuka is next week?

On the points pic above it shows after Tokyo but on the track list from the other thread it's the other way around?

Oh and good work :)

Posted this in the wrong thread lol

Can you confirm that Suzuka is next week?

On the points pic above it shows after Tokyo but on the track list from the other thread it's the other way around?

Oh and good work :)

It's Tokyo next week (16th), and then Suzuka (23rd). I've changed the calendar to show this 👍

We swapped it round to give the double points more spice, so close to the end of the season.

Last edited:
rolo912011
It's Tokyo next week (16th), and then Suzuka (23rd). I've changed the calendar to show this 👍

We swapped it round to give the double points more spice, so close to the end of the season.

Double points on a track I love with a car that loves tyres :)

Remember that at Suzuka (only in the enduro race, not the sprint) all compounds of Sports tyres will be allowed, and there will be 2 mandatory stops.

rolo912011
Remember that at Suzuka (only in the enduro race, not the sprint) all compounds of Sports tyres will be allowed, and there will be 2 mandatory stops.

Have you decided laps for race 2? So we can have more than 2 stops coz we got to think about fuel now?

Have you decided laps for race 2? So we can have more than 2 stops coz we got to think about fuel now?

Enough laps to fill an hour, so if our cars do laps around 2m30, then something around 24? Could be one or two more or less, depending on lap times. That will depend as well on what tyres you run.

2 is mandatory, but if you need to do more then fair enough.

rolo912011
Enough laps to fill an hour, so if our cars do laps around 2m30, then something around 24? Could be one or two more or less, depending on lap times. That will depend as well on what tyres you run.

2 is mandatory, but if you need to do more then fair enough.

Will do a dummy run in next few days, have you done 1?

rolo912011

Devastated :(

I hate Tokyo but love Suzuka but if that's the correct dates I guess I'll just have to miss out.

Unfortunately I might have to consider my S4 entry, as much as I enjoy this series racing on a Friday night means I can't give it my full backing as to much real life stuff comes up on a Friday.

I don't want to take a space knowing that at least once a month and possibly more I won't be there :(

...it may be worth having a vote to change the day we race for Season 4, now that we have four people saying Fridays are difficult for them. That might not mean anything changes, of course, but I think maybe it's time it was looked at.

Personally Saturdays and Mondays are a no for me, and the other V8 guys would be out for Mondays too.

Will do a dummy run in next few days, have you done 1?

Not yet, no.

rolo912011
...it may be worth having a vote to change the day we race for Season 4, now that we have four people saying Fridays are difficult for them.

Personally Saturdays and Mondays are a no for me, and the other V8 guys would be out for Mondays too.

Not yet, no.

I can do tues-fri only really

Well, if it does move someone is going to end up disappointed, so if we struggle to get a clear majority things might have to be left as they are.

If Geeky can only do Fridays, for instance, that might swing it.

I wouldn't expect a date change just for me but a vote might be a good idea. Friday payday just means pub after work plus my mrs is a nurse so if she works sat we normally do something on a Friday.

I'm good to go Tue-Thurs as Monday I'm hoping to be in V8s for nest season.

i hope i'll manage to participate... since yesterday's update i have bad clipping and non showing textures.... it's either the update of my ps3 dieing...

In any case i hope i can start and finish both races. be extyra careful on the starting grid for i had blackout for 15 seconds yesterday, so be ready to avoid my car in case it happens again T_T

...it may be worth having a vote to change the day we race for Season 4, now that we have four people saying Fridays are difficult for them. That might not mean anything changes, of course, but I think maybe it's time it was looked at.

Not yet, no.

Always been a problem for me Rolo sunday nights is the only way i could commit properly although i wouldnt expect a change in all honesty. Fridays for one reason or another just dont work for me personally which is a shame would like to spank the toad.:embarrassed: Love ya TL.:D

why having mandatory pits in the endurance race? sounds illogical since we have free tire schoice, and would take off most of the fun/strategy from the race.

my 2cents, obviously :P

why having mandatory pits in the endurance race? sounds illogical since we have free tire schoice, and would take off most of the fun/strategy from the race.

I'd be very surprised if you managed to go through the race with only 1 stop.

azidahaka

You have a point there , i guess we can do some testing with rolo and decide . Updates have been introduced since the first idea of the race so we will see.

V8-Johnboy
Always been a problem for me Rolo sunday nights is the only way i could commit properly although i wouldnt expect a change in all honesty. Fridays for one reason or another just dont work for me personally which is a shame would like to spank the toad.:embarrassed: Love ya TL.:D

Don't you think you've spanked me enough over the last 1yr 1/2 lol

i hope i'll manage to participate... since yesterday's update i have bad clipping and non showing textures.... it's either the update of my ps3 dieing...

In any case i hope i can start and finish both races. be extyra careful on the starting grid for i had blackout for 15 seconds yesterday, so be ready to avoid my car in case it happens again T_T

Special Stage Route 5 in S1+S2 anyone? :lol:

Definitely not going to make it tonight, my stepdad's parents are having their 50th anniversary or what you call it tomorrow so we've got to get up early to make it at time.

Back