• Thread starter Geeky30
  • 774 comments

Tyre Wear or No Tyre Wear? that is the question

• No pit stop & No tyre Wear

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Pit stop & Tyre wear

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Race off is on 6pm BST i will host in Geekys lounge so hit the tea cup if ya wanna watch.

GEDI69 vs Rallymorten.

1 Lap of the Ring:ill:

I'd make it more like this:

THE RACE IS ON!
Rallymorten vs. Gedi69
The race of the century!

:sly:

V8-Johnboy
Race off is on 6pm BST i will host in Geekys lounge so hit the tea cup if ya wanna watch.

GEDI69 vs Wallymorten.

1 Lap of the Ring:ill:

I'll try record the whole thing on my phone...XD

Until your driving picks up Wallymorten stays who knows maybe after tonight.:sly:

That should be a GT6 trophy:

"Wallymorten"

Description:

Tap a car into the wall in turn 1 and during the race cause 3 more cars to leave the track by blocking them :lol:

guys you know how you want to make better videos covering the series? well i have a capture card, so you can cut out the 'middle man' bad quality of doing it with a camera... its not great quality, but its better than filming the screen with a camera. so would you need me to record anything?

Speedster7
guys you know how you want to make better videos covering the series? well i have a capture card, so you can cut out the 'middle man' bad quality of doing it with a camera... its not great quality, but its better than filming the screen with a camera. so would you need me to record anything?

I'll send you the replay file.

Btw im updating to the new version. Wait up for me.. :scared:

JulleGaard90
Morten is having a **** connection, so he wasn't able to download the update apparently.
Hopefully they'll find another day.

I hope so 2 I was looking forward to it.

agh man. It will probably be tomorrw then? Going to the arsenal game so I guess I'll miss it if it is.

agh man. It will probably be tomorrw then? Going to the arsenal game so I guess I'll miss it if it is.

Hey man i'd miss a race to see the gunner's.

Have fun and give wenger a kick up the butt for me!!

Gedi69
Hey man i'd miss a race to see the gunner's.

Have fun and give wenger a kick up the butt for me!!

I'll try my best ;)

This time last year and I probably would have but hes made a decent team this year...Cheers mate,

I'll try my best ;)

This time last year and I probably would have but hes made a decent team this year...Cheers mate,

yeah he has :) make yorself a big banner so we can see you on tv lol

Gedi69
yeah he has :) make yorself a big banner so we can see you on tv lol

Hahaha yeah will do mate. Im not sure if this'll be streamed on skysports but you can always watch it online....

I'm really sorry about yesterday, but I got home from school around 3 my time, had a whole bunch of homework (and I have a feeling today won't be better), then it was dinner time, then I had to do the dishes, then my mother told me to make system in my bag (it was more messy than any laggy room), then it was bathing time and by the time all of this was done it was about 15 minutes to race time, and that's the first time I had a chance to log on to the system to update (which took from 8 my time [yes, I didn't want to waste my precious game time on that so instead I played Driver: San Francisco (an awesome game btw)] till just about 15 to 10). I think it's much easier to stick to the "when we're both online" plan as that means we won't need to reschedule :lol:

Did done testing and racing tonight with Weezy. That Golf is quick! and the setup seems more refined than my Mazda tune.

Back