7. karsten_beoulve
8. aivo80
9. CptMadBean
DNF. Glen-Alz-81 (359 hp)

Fastest Lap: skengdigi - 2:30.051
Lap Leaders: neljack, powwa25, rolo912011, qrtintheshade

---------

Points up shortly.

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained to you. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to appeal if you wish. Appeals will be considered, and any effects to the points will be included in the following week's standings.

Latest Points:

Drivers' Points:

5pfj.png

Teams' Points:

6qae.png

Independents' Points:

9fo8.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Willow Springs: Big Willow (30/01/14)

Laps: 16

Pit Window: 7 - 10

---

PP Handicaps for Race 1:

1. neljack - 506 PP (341hp)
skengdigi - 508 PP (347hp)
rolo912011 - 510 PP (353hp)
powwa25- 513 PP (359hp)
qrtintheshade - 515 PP (365hp)

If Third_Reign scores 42 Independent points at Willow Springs, he will be Independents' Champion. 👍

i will come thursday. i've had a terrible stressful week and thursday just put me over the edge. i dont suppose you know why my tires degrade so fast? even when im careful, braking softer and earlier.

no, its none off that, im braking in a straight line, rolling it through the corners, but it's still happening. i think it might be the kerbs. i've got some free time now so i'll put in the miles

no, its none off that, im braking in a straight line, rolling it through the corners, but it's still happening. i think it might be the kerbs. i've got some free time now so i'll put in the miles
If you have a working replay.... Watch it and pause the race before the first round of pit-stops and compare the tyre wear between yourself and others on the track. Maybe your tyre wear is actually similar to others and you just feel as though it's bad.

I find tyre wear is rather rapid on this car, but with the the wear set to 'very fast' I'm not at all surprised.

Smoothness is key....it always has been.

My challange is second pit stop car never feels the same, I guess lighter fuel load puts me out of balance with the car.
But hay that's all cars not just this one.
I notice a skill of others able to control a car with half worn tyres to just 2 bars left.
Well I just blame them for having a steering wheel and pedals, as I'm all over the place at that lvl on tyres.

Yeah Gt6 got some bugs but I think cars made more real than in gt5.
And for base setting the megane not a bad car, well I don't think it is.
Guess I'm more use to losing control of any car me got my hands on ;)

If i'll be very bored i might join any. I'm a bit fed up with this car and have no clue why willow is in the game at all with all the great tracks around the world, but i signed up and will try to keep on to bring some points to nel, and to keep grid with a decent size...

Is anyone willing to test host a lounge this evening?

Not sure what time I'll be up and if wife will let me nick the tv.
As she had no tv last night with me in Karsten race.

I'm around tomorrow morning from 10:00am to 12:00pm any good?

Not sure what time I'll be up and if wife will let me nick the tv.
As she had no tv last night with me in Karsten race.

I'm around tomorrow morning from 10:00am to 12:00pm any good?

Hmm I'd need as many people as possible present really, especially those who've been having connection issues in my lounge.

i'll try m8. time?
sorry, didnt seem to understand the posts. you were asking for someone to test host? sorry, im out of the question lol. i meant that i'll be up for a practice race

Last edited:
I've got a room open look at bars on joining room, it is friends only setttings.
So if not on my bubby list you won't see room.

Rolo not online yet

sorry guys. i was doing bad during the race. just too tired and couldn't concentrate. I finish college midday tomorrow (ah so nice lol) so i should be on tomorrow afternoon

What on track time did you guys practice at? I'm having huge glare issues with all settings between 7:30 to 16:30. At PURE's event on Willow last Sunday we used 6:30, it worked very well. Other times that worked well are between 17:30 and 19:00, past that it will go into dusk.

What on track time did you guys practice at? I'm having huge glare issues with all settings between 7:30 to 16:30. At PURE's event on Willow last Sunday we used 6:30, it worked very well. Other times that worked well are between 17:30 and 19:00, past that it will go into dusk.

7.30 I think was the time, but if you're having problems seeing the track then I can probably switch it to the evening time.

Please all shout me for i'm an idiot...

I discovered why the car was such an impossible mess to keep in the track during yesterday night training.

I started testing megane before getting wheel and i had changed brake balance for racing with pad... Well i never switched it back since i never alter it since i have a wheel so i haven't looked at it at all. :( well car now is driveable, so i should be able to bring home a few more points.

Back