Race 1:
r1.jpg

Race 2:
r2.jpg

Race 3:
r3.jpg

Standings:
Monday.jpg

@IfAndOr I just noticed the features 3 versions of Knockhill (International/ International Reverse / National) which of these will we be using next Monday?

@IfAndOr I just noticed the features 3 versions of Knockhill (International/ International Reverse / National) which of these will we be using next Monday?
There's actually a couple more than that, the rallycross layout and the mini oval are both featured. We will be going in circles around the full international version in the correct direction.

This is where I could say that those under the handicap have to do it in reverse, but I won't. 😃

I must work out the amount of laps. There'll be quite a few I suspect. We'll be giddy!

I've just been working out the amount of laps for next week at Donington - now up in post 2 - and during one of the quick races I had to laugh at the name of the "guy" who finished in 3rd spot.
1896ffff30217-screenshotUrl.jpg

As it happens, he wasn't

Interesting scores. It's heating up.

Nobody has used it yet, perhaps they haven't needed to, but don't forget...
Each driver gets one joker race during the series, nominated by them no later than the start of the round they wish to use it on. In that one race, if they finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd, they get twice the usual points for that position and if they finish 4th or lower, they get three time their usual points for that position. It can be any of race 1, 2 or 3 in a round.
Next week's handicapping notes are up in POST 2, including 4 drive throughs!

A second post but I need to highlight the information below to everyone.

After a bit of after-race testing with Rich (thanks 👍) we found that my mic only cracks up within PC2. It was exactly the same when using the mic built into the controller, so that discounted a faulty headset (luckily). For some reason when using party chat it's fine, he said I came through loud and clear with both the headset and controller mic. It seems to make everyone clearer, not just me.

So next week we'll try using the party chat option. As well as the race invite you'll get an extra invitation to join a party. Now you don't have to join but you won't hear any talk or instructions otherwise because it wont come through via the game. You'll have to leave the party after the racing ends.
We'll see how that all goes.

Results from Round 5 - now revised with 1) joker rounds used by Zolon in race 1 and gu1tar3rich in race 2; 2) race 2 Zolon and gu1tar3rich swap places following Steward's inquiry and 3) race 3 gu1tar3rich drops one place following Steward's inquiry.

Race 1:
1.jpg

Race 2:
2.jpg

Race 3:
3.jpg

Standings:
Monday.jpg

Last edited:
After months of waiting my steering wheel seems to FINALLY be fixed again.
At least the pedals now work and it seems compatible with PS4 games again!

So if there's room for me I'll love to join you guys on track

So if there's room for me I'll love to join you guys on track
No, clear off. 😃

Yes of course we'd be glad to see you again. I've nearly sent you an invite on a few occasions but have noticed you haven't been playing any driving games recently. We are currently using cars I think you'd like. Still 4 weeks of them to go so I will get a invite off next week. We are going to be using party chat from now on, it's clearer.

No, clear off. 😃

Yes of course we'd be glad to see you again. I've nearly sent you an invite on a few occasions but have noticed you haven't been playing any driving games recently. We are currently using cars I think you'd like. Still 4 weeks of them to go so I will get a invite off next week. We are going to be using party chat from now on, it's clearer.
Yeah I'm excited that it's TC cars a good way back on the asphalt.

But wreckfest is a racing game 🎯 😂

But wreckfest is a racing game
Actually it's a very good racing game. 🙂

A note to all about the one off per series joker race.

As Rich did on Monday, I'll allow everyone to nominate their joker race prior to the race they want to use it on (instead of at the start of the meeting). It might encourage everyone to use it at some point then.

Last edited:
The number of laps for the races at Oulton (island) are up in post 2.

The weather conditions for Monday are currently looking favourable.
Screenshot_2023-08-05-16-15-06-498.jpg

Results from round 6. In the standings I show all players who have now used their joker race.

Race 1:
1.jpg

Race 2:
2.jpg

Race 3:
3.jpg

Standings:
Monday.jpg

Last edited:
The amount of laps plus other handicap details for the races at Zolder are up in POST 2.

Seems I've gone and got myself a drive through at Zolder, one of the longer pit lanes there is. I didn't think that through fully. 🙂

A reminder that the extra points joker race is still available to anyone who hasn't used it yet.

That's a shame @xeronima but thanks for letting us know.

The weather has so far be fine today. You never know, but I can't see that changing much. So it's looking to be good for some dry races later.

Results from Round 8. Anybody who has not yet taken their joker will be allocated it next week in the last round for race 2.

Race 1:
1.jpg

Race 2:

2.jpg

Race 3:
3.jpg

Standings:
Monday.jpg

The number of laps and handicap details are now up in post 2

I was going to post the weather forecast for Monday but I've decided to postpone the final race of this series for one week.
What with Mario being away, Zolon unable to make it and (I've just realised) Monday being a bank holiday, I think it's best to wait for one more week. Hopefully there might be more people available then.

I'll run something as a filler though if anyone is around.

In that case I will be away for the last round. If someone could post the results on Monday 4th I should still be able to do the leaderboard.

In that case I will be away for the last round.
Oh dear, that doesn't work out too well then. You should be there as current series leader.

We'd better postpone for 2 weeks then. Call it the end of summer break. 🙂

Again, I'll run something in-between.

Very kind of you, but feel free to go ahead without me next week. There is every chance I will be jetlagged the Monday after and not race.

Don't know if I should call it an administrative error or what... Jumped in with both feet whilst lamentably out of touch and came up with a half baked idea to follow BTCR, tonight, but BTCR isn't yet finished, I think.

It's a rather long way of saying, what we doing tonight chaps?

Back