BUG bring back engine braking to granturismo

Belgium
Belgium
Big physics BUG still not fixed. Bring engine braking back to Granturismo please!!
this problem was NOT present in beginning from gt sport, but did come after a couple of updates and didnt came back even now in the new game it's even worse. My geuss is that there is a bug on the flywheel that makes it verry heavy when it's in gear so you cant brake properly whit the clutch on engine power like you can do in real life. instedd its slowly reving down you can see that problem even when standing still ( put gear in neutral then press the throttle without the clutch and then with the clutch pressed fully in and see the difference will doing this) also this affects when driving when shifting for example, from fifth to second gear the car maintains it's speed more then it should be please fix this bug where nobody complains about but is a big isseu in my uppinnion and People who read this please try it for yourself and share this problem so they fixed it fast link below

greetings Gio

Last edited:
That was a really long sentence...
instead of saying I'm using sentences that are too long, you'd better look at what I'm describing. And give your reaction to that. it is very obvious what the problem is but as long as no one realizes this it will never be solved.grtz gio

ok, i think i understand what you are saying. When the car is in neutral it revs up and down really quickly, but if it is in gear and clutch is pressed in, the revs hang when they shouldn't.

ok, i think i understand what you are saying. When the car is in neutral it revs up and down really quickly, but if it is in gear and clutch is pressed in, the revs hang when they shouldn't.

Amost correctly. If you hold the clutch it is normal, but if you release the clutch at any time then the revs hang (in gear or neutral this makes no difference). This does influence a lot in driving a vehicle. so you can not brake normally and you are always obliged to brake. And in all previous generations of granturismo this was possible also in the beginning of gt sport to a certain update but I don't remember which pecies. And no one notices this which I find peculiar.

Last edited:
Big physics BUG still not fixed. Bring engine braking back to Granturismo please!!
this problem was NOT present in beginning from gt sport, but did come after a couple of updates and didnt came back even now in the new game it's even worse. My geuss is that there is a bug on the flywheel that makes it verry heavy when it's in gear so you cant brake properly whit the clutch on engine power like you can do in real life. instedd its slowly reving down you can see that problem even when standing still ( put gear in neutral then press the throttle without the clutch and then with the clutch pressed fully in and see the difference will doing this) also this affects when driving when shifting for example, from fifth to second gear the car maintains it's speed more then it should be please fix this bug where nobody complains about but is a big isseu in my uppinnion and People who read this please try it for yourself and share this problem so they fixed it fast link below

greetings Gio

Yea, it’s anti-lag. Made a few laps using my anti-lag equipped 180sx with the anti-lag on and the revs hung. I removed the part and viola, no rev hang.

If no one responds to this problem, it will never be solved. it is very sad that out of about 1000 people who have seen this only 3 react.I really don't know how to formulate this more clearly, it is nevertheless very clearly formulated with images

Latest Posts

Back