Bugatti Veyron Best Tune!!!!

• Thread starter Live_4it
  • 32 comments
Aright guys, I have to put these tuning configurations out their. I tried many other peoples advice on this forum and one stood out among the others (sorry can't think of the person but I have to give partial credit for this to him).

I can't believe how awesome this car drives, I made an account just so that I could share these specs.

If you are having trouble beating races and you have the Bugatti Veyron, you must try this out. I read about how this car is too heavy, wont be able to keep up with the lighter cars, blah blah. Well try these ratios on for size and report back. I can't even believe it!!!

Biggest achievement was getting the driving aids adjusted to it, make sure you have all the upgrades possible purchased and on the car first.

Driving Options:
- Racing Tires, Soft front/back
- Traction control, 2
- Skid recovery force, on
- active steering, Mild
- (ASM) on
- ABS, 2

Settings (tuning)
Drive-train:
LSD
10/40/20 all around

Torque sensing center dif.
10/90

Suspension:
- Ride Height, -14/-10
- Spring Rate, 10.3/10.5
- Dampers (ext) 6/6
- Dampers (Comp) 1/1
- Anti-roll bars, 2/7

Wheel Alignment:
- Camber, 1.2/0.8
- Toe Ange, 0.13/0.28

Brake Balance:
7/5

Anything I'm leaving out or want more justification on just ask.

Perfect for the All Stars race in Expert 👍
Aright guys, I have to put these tuning configurations out their. I tried many other peoples advice on this forum and one stood out among the others (sorry can't think of the person but I have to give partial credit for this to him).

I can't believe how awesome this car drives, I made an account just so that I could share these specs.

If you are having trouble beating races and you have the Bugatti Veyron, you must try this out. I read about how this car is too heavy, wont be able to keep up with the lighter cars, blah blah. Well try these ratios on for size and report back. I can't even believe it!!!

Biggest achievement was getting the driving aids adjusted to it, make sure you have all the upgrades possible purchased and on the car first.

Driving Options:
- Traction control, 2
- active steering, Mild
- (ASM) on
- ABS, 2

Settings (tuning)
Drive-train:
LSD
10/40/20 all around

10/90

Suspension:
- Ride Height, -14/-10
- Spring Rate, 10.3/10.5
- Dampers (ext) 6/6
- Dampers (Comp) 1/1
- Anti-roll bars, 2/7

Wheel Alignment:
- Camber, 1.2/0.8
- Toe Ange, 0.13/0.28

Brake Balance:
7/5

Driving Options:
- Traction control, 2
- active steering, Mild
- (ASM) on
- ABS, 2

Settings (tuning)
Drive-train:
LSD
10/40/20 all around

10/90

Suspension:
- Ride Height, -14/-10
- Spring Rate, 10.3/10.5
- Dampers (ext) 6/6
- Dampers (Comp) 1/1
- Anti-roll bars, 2/7

Wheel Alignment:
- Camber, 1.2/0.8
- Toe Ange, 0.13/0.28

Brake Balance:
7/5

IT MADE MY BUGATTI GO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAST **** YEH

Back