Buggati Veyron

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marinus
  • 42 comments
  • 8,685 views
Messages
125
Netherlands
Enschede
Messages
junglefuryranger
Hi all i just won GT5 Championshios :D:D:D
And won a Veyron but i cant sell it :(
Anyone want to trade/sell my Veyron???
Can use the money for further races
 
Hey ya,

You cant sell it, but you can trade it, I already have one but its my little brothers...so I can trade you for that one? add me, soo9185mal, and you can let me know whats fair for you :)
 
Use the Veyron to make fast cash. I tuned it up to around 1150hp and put some racing slicks on it, does the Supercar Festival Daytona 3 laps in about 2 mins for an easy 17k.
 
Use the Veyron to make fast cash. I tuned it up to around 1150hp and put some racing slicks on it, does the Daytona 3 laps in about 2 mins for an easy 17k.

yeah i awas also goign to say that, im on level 22 right now and I STILL use it to make cash, its fanstasic for that, its literally my go to car...so personally id keep it....buying it again requires level 23 and 2 million....
 
17 k?????????????????????????
 
Hi all i just won GT5 Championshios :D:D:D
And won a Veyron but i cant sell it :(
Anyone want to trade/sell my Veyron???
Can use the money for further races

How does the Veyron look/sound/perform? Like most people i was disappointed to see it as a standard model but if it still looks and performs well then I will get over the fact that it doesn't have an interior view.

Oh and the lack of crash damage doesn't bother me because I don't plan on crashing it
 
Screw the Veyron, their are cooler looking cars that go just as fast, but can handle too.
 
I love that the spoiler comes up at speed, even though it's a standard.

I also have one to trade (quite cheaply) if anyone's interested.
 
Screw the Veyron, their are cooler looking cars that go just as fast, but can handle too.

You obviously missed the point then... Are any of those cars as comfortable or as easy to live with as the Veyron?

Personally I would never buy one because it's not my type of car, but you have to appreciate the engineering masterpiece that it is. Making a car ridiculously fast is easy, making it ridiculously fast and driveable, not so
 
This car ruins the game in my opinion. I wish they didn't give it out as a prize. When I got it and tuned it, it easily doubled the hp of anything in my garage. I won it with a 550hp car, which was fun and challenging. After winning this car I almost lap the AI drivers and the game became boring. I think I'll just leave it sit in my garage.
 
After watching a few replays of my Veyron, I'd probably call it a standard+. Yea there is no cockpit view, but it's obvious that PD took extra care in modeling the exterior (like the air brake). It's almost like they were planning on making it premium and then were like "lol nevermind we got one spot left and we need a Yaris".
 
After watching a few replays of my Veyron, I'd probably call it a standard+. Yea there is no cockpit view, but it's obvious that PD took extra care in modeling the exterior (like the air brake). It's almost like they were planning on making it premium and then were like "lol nevermind we got one spot left and we need a Yaris".

That air brake looks hideous. The speed in which it operates is no where as smooth as the one on the SLS. Not to mention it looks like it's a wing from GT1. Its so jaggity and square that it can't even sit flush to the curved recess when it's lowered. I have it painted in white so the gap is even more apparent.
 
Screw the Veyron, their are cooler looking cars that go just as fast, but can handle too.

Why the hell do people say that? Sure, it's a bit heavy on the corners, but don't expect it to corner at 250kph just because it can do 407kph on a straight.

I've tuned mine, and it corners as fast as any other touring car.

I think people are getting their perspectives warped because it accelerates so brutally.
 
How does the Veyron look/sound/perform? Like most people i was disappointed to see it as a standard model but if it still looks and performs well then I will get over the fact that it doesn't have an interior view.

Oh and the lack of crash damage doesn't bother me because I don't plan on crashing it

The Veyron does have crash damage, I personally prefer making it do abrupt stop front flips at Sarthe. With the right tuning and tires this car is a beast, amazingly drivable and an easy way to grind for money because it can win so many races very easily.

It also looks as good as it performs for being a standard model it is extremely well realized. I think it looks as good as some of my premium cars, and the lack of cockpit doesn't matter because I'm usually in bumper cam.
 
I think people are getting their perspectives warped because it accelerates so brutally.

definitely this. you think 'oh it handles a bit slowly' but then you realise youre slowing down from 100km/h more than you would in a group c car.

I must say driving the veyron in this game completely changed my opinion of it. The insanity of the acceleration and the way it stops and turns with that much weight is uncanny.
 
It's Bugatti, not Buggati.
 
With the Veyron you just need to put the fully adjustable suspension kit on it and tweak it so it handles better in corners 👍
 
what's teh fastest any of you have gotten the stock veyron to? i got 242mph..it should be 253mph..
Got mine (yes, stock) to 426 km/h (rev limiter; ~266mph). Drafting in a Bugatti Veyron one-make race on Special Stage 7. And I have to say: a) what a machine and b) 8 Veyrons racing at 400 km/h+ in close combat is quite a sight!
Can't get it over 243 / 390 without slipstream though, even with fresh oil..
 
Got mine (yes, stock) to 426 km/h (rev limiter; ~266mph). Drafting in a Bugatti Veyron one-make race on Special Stage 7. And I have to say: a) what a machine and b) 8 Veyrons racing at 400 km/h+ in close combat is quite a sight!
Can't get it over 243 / 390 without slipstream though, even with fresh oil..

hahah slip stream does not count..it should be doable without the stream...hmmm...the one in teh psp did it properly
 
The veryon in gt5 is not only too slow but handles unfairly as well.

I feel like they really didn't refelct the real character of the car at all and maybe just plugged in the numbers for the physics engine to handle.

A 1954 m3rcedes 300sl takes corners twice as good as the veyron this in the game? Honda integra, civics etc, they all do. In fact none of those, or most cars for that matter even come close to cornering as fast as the veyron in real life, and we aren't even talking about the top speed accelration figures of the veyron.

The veyron got "jipped" in this game man.
 
The veryon in gt5 is not only too slow but handles unfairly as well.

I feel like they really didn't refelct the real character of the car at all and maybe just plugged in the numbers for the physics engine to handle.

A 1954 m3rcedes 300sl takes corners twice as good as the veyron this in the game? Honda integra, civics etc, they all do. In fact none of those, or most cars for that matter even come close to cornering as fast as the veyron in real life, and we aren't even talking about the top speed accelration figures of the veyron.

The veyron got "jipped" in this game man.

it's not too bad the thing is, it is very fast so when you enter a corner it feels slow but it's actually still going really fast...i had no problem takes a tight bridge turn at 60+mph...so that seems pretty realistic
 
Does anyone have any setup recommendadtions for this car?
 
Yea Mine has gone 415km/h with 1166hp under its own power. I poorly tuned it though. Nearly 3rd gear burnouts in 3rd gear with race softs. Can only do 3.5 laps of SSR7 as it eats through the tires. Not to mention the amount of fuel it consumes.
 
Does anyone have any setup recommendadtions for this car?

Sadly there isnt much you can do that will make a difference. Yea it will help but very time consuming. Soft front and hard rear. Very controlled throttle. I can only use about half my GTR's 826hp in a technical course.
 
I have a rare Subaru '58 ill trade....Other than that im not bothered...The veryon is meant to be the fastest production car in the world....It doesnt go around corners! Unless they are 30deg or less. All that technology and my Golf corners better...TY VW...I think it was a joke on the motoring press...They all wet themselves when they drove it but all the racing drivers said it was a Gimmic.....Expensive joke

Id like to own one because it would be like owning a live DODO Bird in 5 years!
Made em think more of VW and their Invoromental policy...."Ok were gonna build a green car but all the petrol heads will hate us...How do we get the motoring press to plug a VW green car...I know we will build an absolute monster car in low numbers at a loss...The press will wet themselves and tell everyone Bugatti is actually VW and were minted!"
 
Last edited:
I have a rare Subaru '58 ill trade....Other than that im not bothered...The veryon is meant to be the fastest production car in the world....It doesnt go around corners! Unless they are 30deg or less. All that technology and my Golf corners better...TY VW...I think it was a joke on the motoring press...They all wet themselves when they drove it but all the racing drivers said it was a Gimmic.....Expensive joke

Id like to own one because it would be like owning a live DODO Bird in 5 years!

they should get the SS then..it's got the fastest time on hte top gear test course
 
I can't seem to handle my veyron, its at about 1026 hp right now, yea its fast, but cornering with the veyron feels so heavy and it just doesn't want to turn unless it reaches turtle speed...any tips to increase it's handling ?
 
Only cause it got its ass kicked by a private manufacturer. Wouldnt do for a Billlion pound development to get its ass kicked by a project racing car from a shed? How much more do you think they put into the Veyron....Still the biggest marketing gimmic ever! I want a Veyron but I cant afford it....Ill buy a green golf...they are the same company. I have trust in them....Sorry didnt want to start an argument...got carried away...Have the last word feel free!
And the way the BBC is going i wouldnt be shocked if they were bribed by VW to fix the time...Damn they fix the naming of pets on blue peter, a lap time isnt gonna break the dreams of children!

Funny though Audi are backing the Grumpert....Didnt VW take over Audi....Get down Audi we will beat your silly project racing car no matter how much it costs.....We dont care If your cars are nicer to drive than the VW's or that your prototype is faster than the Veyron...Which by the way is a Bugatti (when it all goes wrong, someone is bound to crash one at speed soon. Because it wont go around corners). Ther are 2 Germans in my room and 1 french man...The French man looks scared and the Germans dont like each other.
 
Last edited:
Back