Bugged GT4P fixed yet?

• Thread starter Bradrifter
  • 32 comments
There's supposed to be one out there, yes. But chances are many stores have a large supply of bugged copies. You can exchange your bugged copy by sending it to PD I believe, but that could take longer than you'd like, especially if you don't live in Japan.

I'd recommend ordering the Korean version, as it's the only sure way of getting the bugless version.

I'll look at those bars tonight. I think my best time in lesson 2 with the wheel was like 12.8 or so...with the DS2 I got it down to 12.150....again I'll look tonight.

Korean version, not that it is a HUGE issue, but my wife is japanese and I understand/read basic japanese soe the japanese version is best for me...neither one of us have any clue about korean....but for $30 myabe I'll jut buy it, hmmm

I looked on those sites, but I could not find a page that said "KOREAN" version. Where can I find this exact version? I have the DFP wheel and can't wait to try it out on Prologue. The Toyota demo disk for GT4 is crap!! 👎

Or if anyone with the Korean version is bored with it, I am willing to purchase it used from you. I live in North America.

Back