Build rep/money or sell and buy a level 2 car?

• Thread starter stodge
  • 2 comments
I bought MCLA a while ago but didn't play it because, well, life got in the way. I picked it up the other night and I'm having a blast! My main car is a 240SX with minimal changes. I just won a pink slip race and won a Camaro SS (I think!). I managed to unlock the level 2 cars so any suggestions on my next step. Should I build my rep and money using the Camaro or should I sell both and buy a level 2 car? Thanks

You can get quite a way through the game with the Camaro. But I would buy less rubbish cars if I were you!

stodge
I bought MCLA a while ago but didn't play it because, well, life got in the way. I picked it up the other night and I'm having a blast! My main car is a 240SX with minimal changes. I just won a pink slip race and won a Camaro SS (I think!). I managed to unlock the level 2 cars so any suggestions on my next step. Should I build my rep and money using the Camaro or should I sell both and buy a level 2 car? Thanks

Soon you will win another car a golf or something it's a pos golf but sells good I kept my 240 and camera cause I made them sexy ha

Back