Build some streetable hotrods

woodington1

(Banned)
United States
Indiana
woodington1
I have the premium 65 Mustang GT350,I built it up to something like a real hotrod would be. It has every package except full engine upgrades,I have the mill pushing 407HP,this thing launches and hooks like a small block Ford actually would. This is a real fun setup. Max HP is 650,at that,its a tire burning POS like the one in GT5 was

I have the premium 65 Mustang GT350,I built it up to something like a real hotrod would be. It has every package except full engine upgrades,I have the mill pushing 407HP,this thing launches and hooks like a small block Ford actually would. This is a real fun setup. Max HP is 650,at that,its a tire burning POS like the one in GT5 was
It's premium, and its faster than the GT350R. It almost keeps up with the Nova & El Camino.

I havent raced anyone with it,but its good to know it has that kinda potential,at 650HP,Ive not been able to do anything with it ...yet
As soon as I saw it in the dealership as premium, I knew it would be better than the 350R version. It doesn't hook up that bad either, spins as much as any other RWD muscle, but the lower horsepower holds it back from being competitive with the big block contenders.

Just found out that the Mercury cougar could be a Mach 1 killer. Mine ran dead even with King's mach 1 on even tree.

Cougar would blister a Mach1 easily in the last game. Ive not made up my mind if Im buyin any standard cars yet,I really like driving with the interior view,standards just dont get it. Tunin off the tach kinda bites too

Cougar would blister a Mach1 easily in the last game. Ive not made up my mind if Im buyin any standard cars yet,I really like driving with the interior view,standards just dont get it. Tunin off the tach kinda bites too
If you like the premiums, pick yourself up a Shelby Daytona. It's a slick lower horsepower car that's suprisingly fast.

That's why we need earlier Mustangs...not the heavy boat

That's why we need earlier Mustangs...not the heavy boat

My favorite mustang is a Mach 2, 71 or 72 I think if I'm not mistaken... And I'm a Chevy guy lol. And I loved doing real street rods in GT5 using real rear end and gear ratios. Myslef, slash, KT, and others would do them quite a bit. When I get GT6 send me a FR and we could do this!

It's premium, and its faster than the GT350R. It almost keeps up with the Nova & El Camino.
Hehehe, ALMOST, hehehe.:lol: The 396 in that Nova IS DA BOMB!
My favorite mustang is a Mach 2, 71 or 72 I think if I'm not mistaken... And I'm a Chevy guy lol. And I loved doing real street rods in GT5 using real rear end and gear ratios. Myslef, slash, KT, and others would do them quite a bit. When I get GT6 send me a FR and we could do this!
Yeah, would you mind including me in this, once I get GT6?

I'd rather have a '69 or '70 Mustang.

Yeah I used to do this a lot, all the way down to 6 cylinder cars. A lot of cars would get 3.91 rear gears, a real transmission in manual or auto only, real weight, tires etc.

1967 Shelby GT500 - Eleanor - Gotta love that car :)
Unfortunately, the closest we have to that is the GT350. I've been wanting this car as well as the Gran Torino & '69 GTO Judge. I guess I should be happy they put the Nova in, but its max horsepower is somewhat disappointing.

Indeed, they Have imports at 1000+ HP but old american muscle takes the back seat....shame! I'd love to see a Torino in aswell it would be awesome.

Turned a Nova into a low-rider.. the paint doesn't look bad but that's not what you do to a muscle car. That car will never be used for racing now since its too low to the ground and will rip out the wheel wells if it tried to burnout.

This is a B.A. Nova well both of them. I like the pro touring look so much.

EVA_8901.jpg

33010011432_large.jpg

To me the street rods look cheap (Which most are, lowest amount of money to go fast) and love the elegance of Pro Touring cars. Also Touring cars can turn left and right and have a lot better top end.

Latest Posts

Back