Building my dream sim rig

• Thread starter Tom
  • 6 comments
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

My little dream as of now is just getting the Thrustmaster T300 RS GT Edition as my first wheel. Sure it's no Fanatec territory but for first wheel you think I made a good choice?

In the future I will upgrade to direct drive ultimately and who knows what other technologies are in store for us in the future! Where we are going we need no roads!

Edit: BTW, is it true the correct pronunciation of Fanatec is like "fanatic"?

Last edited:
Great video, I just completed my dream sim rig with the same DD wheel this summer. It's fantastic.

Also, it's pronounced Fanatec, not Fanatec.

Jerome

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

My little dream as of now is just getting the Thrustmaster T300 RS GT Edition as my first wheel. Sure it's no Fanatec territory but for first wheel you think I made a good choice?

In the future I will upgrade to direct drive ultimately and who knows what other technologies are in store for us in the future! Where we are going we need no roads!

Edit: BTW, is it true the correct pronunciation of Fanatec is like "fanatic"?

I'm glad you enjoyed it and sorry for only just getting back to you on this! I've had a few Thrustmaster wheels now and I'd say you've made a great choice - reliability can be questionable with some TM products, but I never had any issues with my T300.

@Tom great man! I will go with the T300 Ferrari Integral Alcantara instead of the T300 GT Edition after all.
Much better rim and a bit worse pedal faces, so better overall me thinks. Which T300 version you have?

@Tom great man! I will go with the T300 Ferrari Integral Alcantara instead of the T300 GT Edition after all.
Much better rim and a bit worse pedal faces, so better overall me thinks. Which T300 version you have?

I had the standard one with the two pedal set, not the TP3A's or anything special sadly. It was a great wheel for the price, in my opinion.

Back