Bunch of Cars up for Trade - Taking Offers!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boosted52405
  • 35 comments
  • 1,673 views
Messages
141
Messages
Boosted52405
First off, I am free to trade after tonight's reset. I am looking for tickets 17, 21, 24 and most any bday tickets. Taking any and all offers!

Here are the cars I have available for trade:
1) 370Z Tuned Car GTA 0/0 - trade pending: priesty_lfc
2) Ford RS200 '84 - miles/0 - White or Red
3) Loctite Mugen NSX '01 - miles/0 - trade pending: Floaty_Mexican
4) Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02 - miles/0 - Orange
5) Corolla Levin GT-APEX (AE86) '83 - miles/0
6) Sprinter TRUENO GT-APEX (S. Shigeno Ver) '00 - miles/0
7) Spoon FIT Race Car '03 - miles/0
8) CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car - miles/0 - Silver
9) Xanavi Hiroto GT-R '01 - miles/0
10) BP Falken RX-7 '03 - miles/0
11) Nismo 400R '96 - miles/0 - red or yellow
12) Sunfire GXP Concept '02 - miles/0 - black
13) Plymouth Superbird '70 - miles/0 - many of these
14) New Beetle Cup Car '00 - 0/0 - blue - Sold: isocollector
15) Hyper Silvia RS2 '04 - miles/0

Other than this, I have ~800 cars, just let me know if looking for anything in particular.
 
Last edited:
what do you want for the xavani hiroto gtr or the mugen nsx? check my sig for the cars i have
 
Interested in the Spoon Fit you have, Check my trading thread in my signature to see if something takes your fancy and we can seal a deal. Cheers! :sly:
 
Interested in the Spoon Fit you have, Check my trading thread in my signature to see if something takes your fancy and we can seal a deal. Cheers! :sly:

Would you happen to have any tickets? I think have the majority of cars in your trading thread...
 
Would you happen to have any tickets? I think have the majority of cars in your trading thread...

No I dont im afraid mate, I do have a few more cars coming later, FX45, Zonda C12S and some others ontop, they're just examples.
 
Your Nissan 370Z GTA Yellow for a Lotus Carlton '90 or Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-Sti Version '98? I can trade later today (7PM Eastern).
 
Your Nissan 370Z GTA Yellow for a Lotus Carlton '90 or Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-Sti Version '98? I can trade later today (7PM Eastern).

No thanks, I do have those ones already (online garage coming soon!).
 
hey boosted, add me on psn, so we can get this trade done
 
hey boosted, add me on psn, so we can get this trade done

Looks like you haven't accepted the FR...let me know, I may have to hold the car for you until tomorrow's reset.
 
New Beetle Cup Car '00 - 0/0 - blue for a Level 17 or 21 or 24 Ticket

I can't trade till the 8th unfortunately unless you accept paint then I can send you 13 paints over the next 3 days
 
Last edited:
hey i was looking for the rx7 the chinese/japense drink one, the name starts wwith r and is called somthing like amnina
 
New Beetle Cup Car '00 - 0/0 - blue for a Level 17 or 21 or 24 Ticket

I can't trade till the 8 unfortunately unless you accept paint then I can send you 13 paints over the next 3 days

I'd be happy to wait until the 8th for the Level 24 ticket. Shoot me a FR...
 
Ok will FR from psn: isocollector
 
Thanks isocollector, your Beetle will be sent tomorrow.

@Floaty_Mexican - I'm sorry, if you'd still like the NSX I can mark you down for 4/8?

Everyone else, OP updated...
 
Thanks isocollector, your Beetle will be sent tomorrow.

@Floaty_Mexican - I'm sorry, if you'd still like the NSX I can mark you down for 4/8?

Everyone else, OP updated...

yeah thats fine. sorry for not accepting my internet was being repaired. i will be on today and accept the fr
 
Ill trade my lambo SV tuned for any of your cars with 850+ HP.

You have any?
 
you wouldnt happen to have the 99 impreza sport wagon would you?
 
you wouldnt happen to have the 99 impreza sport wagon would you?

I have a IMPREZA SPORT WAGON WRX STI VERSION VI '99 in Cashmere Yellow. My next opening is on 4/13, would you happen to have any tickets?
 
Id love the bp falken rx7!!! I can give all sorts of random stuff... an s2000 lm maybe? I am willing to trade a ferrari 458 though...
 
Id love the bp falken rx7!!! I can give all sorts of random stuff... an s2000 lm maybe? I am willing to trade a ferrari 458 though...

Mostly looking for tickets at the moment, do you have any of those?
 
I have a IMPREZA SPORT WAGON WRX STI VERSION VI '99 in Cashmere Yellow. My next opening is on 4/13, would you happen to have any tickets?
Nah i don't have any tickets and i really don't want to wait that long. What's with people asking for tickets? I used all mine the second i got them
 
Back