Burnout Revenge Crashes Its Way onto the Xbox One Backwards Compatibility List

Should've remastered this. Playing right now love it. Takes you back in time. Music was awesome back then.

Last edited:
First Burnout I've ever played. I still prefer Burnout 3 though. Maybe because of the soundtrack or because of the connections between tracks.

Yes. This is great news. ...I need to go find a copy of Revenge soon.

If you don't have one, its probably better to get a digital copy as physical ones now bump up in price.

Ya the cheapest I found it on Amazon, GameStop, and eBay is $20 and in some places, it's as high as $40.

Thanks for the tip!

Yeah a quick google for prices (uk)

Screenshot_20180511-193418.png

Whereas on xbox store it is £9.99. Japanese burnout is £30 and tax at 20%.

10 pounds is about $13.60 in USD. Thanks! 👍

By the way, I love those buttons on the bottom of your phone display.

10 pounds is about $13.60 in USD. Thanks! 👍

By the way, I love those buttons on the bottom of your phone display.

Its a Sony Xperia Playstation theme.

Last edited:
I really liked the locations and cars from this game, but still preferred 3 and Dominator, because this one didn't have a "Time Trial" mode.

It's a shame they did this. NFS The Run had the same problem, you couldn't just pick a track and car and just drive freely, either as a race or by yourself, setting traffic density and cop presence. If you could, I think The Run would have been one of my favorite NFSs, due to scenery and car variety, and graphics. And this would be my favorite Burnout.

I really liked the locations and cars from this game, but still preferred 3 and Dominator, because this one didn't have a "Time Trial" mode.

It's a shame they did this. NFS The Run had the same problem, you couldn't just pick a track and car and just drive freely, either as a race or by yourself, setting traffic density and cop presence. If you could, I think The Run would have been one of my favorite NFSs, due to scenery and car variety, and graphics. And this would be my favorite Burnout.

It's my favorite game in the series, but the fact that it has no quick race or custom race mode was a big negative point for me. I felt the same way about the 2010 Hot Pursuit which is also in my top 5 favorite NFS games, but lacks some sort of a quick race or custom race mode.

I just want Need For Speed Most Wanted (the original) to be Backward Compatible. That is all I ask :(
Considering they went back all the way to this game to become backwards compatible, it might have a shot.

I dug out my old copy of this game but the xbox one said it wasn't compatible when I stuck it in. Anybody else experienced this?

I'm not sure what you mean by "up to date", nor how to find out whether it is or not.

I tried another original xbox game "Mercenaries" and it worked fine.
The article says it's the Xbox 360 version that's compatiable, not the original xbox version.

Back