Button layout when using Logitech G25 Racing Wheel

• Thread starter marc_de
  • 25 comments
Hello,

I have made a layout for gamers who are using a Logitech G25 Racing Wheel.

Regards,

Marc

Attachments

• GT 5 Prologue G25 setup.jpg
    GT 5 Prologue G25 setup.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2,122
Hey guys in my options screen the G25 wheel doesn't show only 5 or 6 Drving Force wheels, how do I change the buttons for the G25?

It was searching for help on how to setup the G25 that brought me to this site in the first place.
Couldn't ask for anything better so THANKS for this marc!

Thanks Marc,
This makes setup heaps easier also helps when I forget whats I set to where.
Anyway here is my button layout if it helps anyone.

Cheers,
Dave.

Attachments

• GT5 Prologue Dave's G25 setup.JPG
    GT5 Prologue Dave's G25 setup.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 312
Could anyone tell me how to activate the clutch in GT5P? For some reason it doesnt seem to work for me.
You have to active it before each race in the options.

does anyone know how to stop the wheel from doing it's 900degree jig on startup? it's very very ****ing annoying.
It's calibrating itself, you can't turn it off.

Could anyone tell me how to activate the clutch in GT5P? For some reason it doesnt seem to work for me.

You have to active it before each race in the options.

You forgot to explain how he activates it, it was probably what he was asking.
You have to press 'triangle' to activate it, and on every race, or you'll be clutchless on your 2nd run 👍

I have a question about the G25 I want to get one, but stats show it's a "6 spd slotted gear box" Some cars have 7. How does that work?

Lets say the S2000 the Gearshifter works, but only goes to 6 gears. If you want 7 Gears you have to use Paddle shifters. Note, in GT5P, you can not use both H shifter and Sequential mode/Paddle shifter, you need to choose one over the other. All you have to do, Press down the Shifter and turn a knob to make the car either in sequential mode or H shifter mode. (to enable clutch, hit triangle button every time you start a race, only do it once a race, to turn it off again, press it again)

i cant seem to get the clutch to "activate" by pressing the triangle button.... when does it have to be pressed? The H pattern shifter will just let me shift however i want without even touching the clutch still... anyone?

Lets say the S2000 the Gearshifter works, but only goes to 6 gears. If you want 7 Gears you have to use Paddle shifters. Note, in GT5P, you can not use both H shifter and Sequential mode/Paddle shifter, you need to choose one over the other. All you have to do, Press down the Shifter and turn a knob to make the car either in sequential mode or H shifter mode. (to enable clutch, hit triangle button every time you start a race, only do it once a race, to turn it off again, press it again)

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but i want to get one in a few weeks when i pickup my ps3 so. Between races can you switch between sequential and h-pattern and race either way? I'd imagine the S2000 with 7 gears would have a sequential shifter. Search for real pics of the car and you'll find out.

EDIT: here are the specs - its sequential

2259cc F20C Engine
8.8:1 Compression
87x95 Bore and Stroke
87mm Pistons
JUN H23A Connecting Rods
JUN H22A Crankshaft
HKS GT3037S Turbine
HKS GTII Wastegate
Amuse Original GT1 Exhaust Manifold, Front Pipe and Exhaust
HKS F-Con V Pro
Amuse HiTech Rom
V Mount Intercooler and Radiator
HKS Sequential GT-R Transmission
BNR34 GT-R Differential and Drive Shafts
ATS Carbon Clutch and LSD
Volk Racing CE28N 18x10+15 Wheels
265/35-18 Tires
GT1 Widebody Kit designed by Gran Turismo 4 Producers

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but i want to get one in a few weeks when i pickup my ps3 so. Between races can you switch between sequential and h-pattern and race either way?
Yep, you can switch between sequential and H-pattern while being in a race. Ther will be changes in GT5 concerning gearboxes.

Read this: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2810897&postcount=808

Can someone with a G25 tell me the maximum width of the block holding the pedals.
(42 cm - 31 cm) = (16.54 inch - 12.21 inch)

Back