Buying a Hong Kong Ltd Edition for use in Europe

Norway
Norway
Slottsfjellet
Hello to everyone, this is my first post. I just bought a PS3 a week ago, and I found lots of useful things here. Thanks, guys!
I would like to buy a Limited Edition GT6 from ebay. Would be nice to get the booklet "Beyond the Apex" and the DLC and credits.
If I buy a Hong Kong version will I have to make a new PSN-id from HK to get the DLC and credits.
Or could I just change my nationality on my PSN-id to get credits and DLC?
Anyone know how to go about this?

Part of it is to have the Ltd Edition, is the fun of having something special. Gowever I would like to get the DLC, credits and the book.

An example from ebay:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-PS3-G...1?pt=UK_WSJL_Wholesale_GL&hash=item35cec1c45d

$_57.JPG

I have the HK/Asian LE GT6, with bonus cars DLC and Apex Book. The book comes in 2 languages, English or Chinese. Check with the seller about the book. I have English language book. If you preorder it like me, I got it cheap at less than $50. The DLC code needs to be redeemed using HK account. Then all account on the PS3 can access the cars, the 1 million credits however only apply to the HK if I remember correctly. I have HK, US, EU and JP account on my PS3 and all of them has GT6 saves with bonus DLC cars.

I say buy it, the GT6 BR disc is high quality press made in Japan with gold color and wavy pattern. All of the printed material also made in Japan. Good stuff.

Make a HK account with HK address first :P Enjoy.

Thanks, that sounds nice!
So I can save the cars from HK account to EU account?

Is the booklet nice?
Sorry, but I do not know what the BR-disc is? Is it a separate BluRay-disc with content or is it the game-disc?

Thanks, that sounds nice!
So I can save the cars from HK account to EU account?

Is the booklet nice?
Sorry, but I do not know what the BR-disc is? Is it a separate BluRay-disc with content or is it the game-disc?

All of the account on the PS3 will get the DLC cars on a new game start :) That's why I have anniversary cars on my US and JP account :D

The book is very nice, good print quality, thick :) You can get the digital version in PDF here :
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/beyond-the-apex-hi-res-pdf-version.315314/#post-9984406

Be quick, the links could be dead anytime as it's not really legit ( TOS violation ) The digital version has a few pages missing, only found on the printed version.

The BR disc refer to the game disc :) The Asian / HK / JP has gold wavy pattern disc printed in Japan, if that matters to you :D.

Back