'Buying' Forza 3 credits - where do you stand on this?

• Thread starter RikkiGT-R
  • 51 comments

RikkiGT-R

GT: IamValhalla
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Rikki_GTR
IamValhalla
I was flicking through some Youtube videos the other day and came across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6bVFU01sRs

I initially said I'd rather earn the credits in-game as opposed to actually spending real money on them. But after a while, I thought sod it; let's test the water.
You can see my conversation with him in the comments, and earlier I sent him my Gamertag via PM and told him to send me 230,000,000CR first, then I'll send him $20.

I'm not doing it because I desperately need in-game credits, I'm really just trying to find out if he's genuinely selling millions and millions of Forza Cr, or if he's just attempting a scam of some sort.

Anyway, where do you stand on this?

It's all good imo..

230m is craazy though.. In a good way ;)
When I was more active on FM3, a couple of my racing buddies bought 10-20m worth of creds with no issues.

Hate to hi-jack your thread Rikki, but I didn't want to make a new thread for a simple question. Is it possible to earn credits by racing online?

We're doing it by auction house. I've put a 2009 Fiesta Zetec up for sale at 250,000,000Cr (he upped the amount by 20 million) which he will buy later.

I'll believe it when I see it :D

We're doing it by auction house. I've put a 2009 Fiesta Zetec up for sale at 250,000,000Cr (he upped the amount by 20 million) which he will buy later.

I'll believe it when I see it :D

I have seen a few transactions like that recently. When investigating the car, I seen that they were stock. I was wondering what the hell is this person thinking, by listing a stock Fiesta at so many million credits...

While it's a shot in the arm as far as credits go, I personally wouldnt do it. Plus I have seem my fourtune climb a little quicker than expected because of the Auction house and making honest sales.

Be careful!
This can get you banned from the Forza servers.

Only if you're one of the geniuses who keep mindlessly bidding on auctions, bringing them up to hundreds of millions. Otherwise, he really has nothing to worry about.

Turns out he is indeed genuine. Bought my little Fiesta Zetec off me for 250,000,000Cr :D

I can't even pay him until Monday because of a PayPal issue, but he didn't mind at all. Great deal to be honest.

EDIT: Any idea HOW he is able to afford this? Is there some sort of glitch that allows you to accrue countless hundreds of millions rapidly? I know about the one where you put every upgrade on a car and then sign out, then sign back in and sell it for the total value of car + parts. Something along those lines anyway, but that only nets like 40,000Cr a time if I remember correctly so he couldn't be doing that.

Perhaps a Game Genie or something? :confused:

Turns out he is indeed genuine. Bought my little Fiesta Zetec off me for 250,000,000Cr :D

I can't even pay him until Monday because of a PayPal issue, but he didn't mind at all. Great deal to be honest.

EDIT: Any idea HOW he is able to afford this? Is there some sort of glitch that allows you to accrue countless hundreds of millions rapidly? I know about the one where you put every upgrade on a car and then sign out, then sign back in and sell it for the total value of car + parts. Something along those lines anyway, but that only nets like 40,000Cr a time if I remember correctly so he couldn't be doing that.

Perhaps a Game Genie or something? :confused:

That money glitch is most likely what he's doing, and the total payback is entirely dependent on the car and upgrades installed.

That money glitch is most likely what he's doing, and the total payback is entirely dependent on the car and upgrades installed.
They dont do the money glitch, they manipulate the savegame, transfer 20 million cars to a account, and then sell the cars. You can buy forza 3 savegame editor online, works awesome, I have done it too. Forza 3 hasnt any system preventing folks edit the savegame, but they have anti glitch system.

They dont do the money glitch, they manipulate the savegame, transfer 20 million cars to a account, and then sell the cars. You can buy forza 3 savegame editor online, works awesome, I have done it too. Forza 3 hasnt any system preventing folks edit the savegame, but they have anti glitch system.

Wow, really? I never knew that.

Color my previous statement flat out wrong.

I don't mind either way. I've spent all last night and this morning buying extortionately priced cars. I feel dirty :D

I'm wondering... can you create hybrid's* by editing the save game?

*Hybrid's are cars that are made up of several different cars mixed together. For example, a Rear-Wheel-Drive, Mustang V8 engined, Fiat Abarth 500 is something that isn't possible in the original Forza 3 but would be possible through hybriding.

***Moderators, if this post is venturing into illegal territory, then I apologise and please feel free to delete it.***

I need some credits, about 15 million as I just want to go on an absolutely ridiculous spending, upgrading, tuning, and storefront shopping spree..but only have about 400k to my name. :lol:

I need some credits, about 15 million as I just want to go on an absolutely ridiculous spending, upgrading, tuning, and storefront shopping spree..but only have about 400k to my name. :lol:

I'm into season 10. Close to 14 million credits. But I suck at tuning and am willing to buy some good ones. Send me a F request and I'll look at your tunes. Would rather buy from somebody I trust.

I bought credits off of one of the online websites selling them. I avoided the auction method where people buy your VW Golf for $100 million, etc. The other way is to have people gift you a bunch of very high dollar cars. I think I was gifted 6 or 10 Ferrari GTOs which I could then sell for in game credits. It worked out well - I sold all but one of the GTOs and bought everything I wanted.

No different then the many different ways of duping or birthday glitching cars in GT5.

In Shift 2 it is even easier (and cheap) - pay EA $7.99 and they will give you every car for free!

I asked the seller about this, he said he was "out of stock".

I'm into season 10. Close to 14 million credits. But I suck at tuning and am willing to buy some good ones. Send me a F request and I'll look at your tunes. Would rather buy from somebody I trust.

I haven't tuned in FM3 in quite, and the tunes I still have in my Storefront...well I can't even remember what they are. :lol:

But FR sent. As soon as I get on the 360.

Finally decided to go ahead with this, the seller offered me a discount and the service was (so far) excellent. Anyone wondering whether this is safe shouldn't. He was always quick to reply to messages and I would recommend this. Just waiting for him to buy the car now...

Man this makes me feel embarrased. I only have 25,000 Cr. Although to be fair I made the BMW E30 Warsteiner and the Merc 190 E Sonax.

CCX
Finally decided to go ahead with this, the seller offered me a discount and the service was (so far) excellent. Anyone wondering whether this is safe shouldn't. He was always quick to reply to messages and I would recommend this. Just waiting for him to buy the car now...
If you want some credits, PM me. Because im one of the few that knows how the credit sellers get their money. Be aware, im not violating the rules :)

Second, these credit dealers, if they get reported to Turn 10, they can do a search and se which people he have gifted expensive cars to (250 gto), and you can also get banned as well.

All i can say that they modify the gamesave, as i wrote earlyer, and that includes detaching the hdd from the xbox 360 and open it (if you dont have hdd transfer cable). This is little bit time consuming, hence their price for credits.

Come om man, they want like 50-80 dollars for 500 million credits?

If you want some credits, PM me. Because im one of the few that knows how the credit sellers get their money. Be aware, im not violating the rules :)

Second, these credit dealers, if they get reported to Turn 10, they can do a search and se which people he have gifted expensive cars to (250 gto), and you can also get banned as well.

All i can say that they modify the gamesave, as i wrote earlyer, and that includes detaching the hdd from the xbox 360 and open it (if you dont have hdd transfer cable). This is little bit time consuming, hence their price for credits.

Come om man, they want like 50-80 dollars for 500 million credits?

Can you please send me a few credits? I was recently gifted an xbox with a few games and I've been playing forza 3 but i've only got 200k to spend. Would it be possible to send or tell me how to make money quickly?

how to make money quickly?

1. Save up to buy a Mosler MT900S (if you have the DLC) or a Viper ACR with an AWD swap.
  2. Tune them to R2 (Mosler) or R3 (Viper).
  3. Enter in the R3 or R2 endurance races with a hired driver.
  4. Go do something else.
  5. Profit.

Can you please send me a few credits? I was recently gifted an xbox with a few games and I've been playing forza 3 but i've only got 200k to spend. Would it be possible to send or tell me how to make money quickly?
No, forza 4 is on the way, you wont benefit from having credits in forza 3. Second, i wrote that ypaople should PM me, not take this in public. Anyways, this thread is verry old, i dont risk to be account banned for this useless things. Bad luck though. Note, i have a second xbox 360 for "stuff", and a modified account, which i wont tell. Dont try to repport me...because i havent violated any rules with the main account im using...

Back