Buying GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zlaja0150
  • 57 comments
  • 1,909 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
73
Where can i buy GT4 in japan online. If you can help me that would be great :) :) 👍 👍 👍
 
Um...Do you want to buy it in Japan b/c of the old release date of Dec. 3?

If so, not possible. You'll just be reserveing it.
 
It's not released yet. But you can pre-order it from http://play-asia.com if you'd like the NTSC-J version.

Edit: If you would of looked at the READ THIS threads, your question would of been answered. Please search next time. Welcome to GTPlanet :)
 
an own thread for this...? well, well... should've tried in one of the already existing threads..
 
becuse my friend is giving me this cd so you can make ntsc or what ever into the format you want and play burned gamed on the ps2
 
Oh, so you want to play it illegally.

Good job. I'll be sure to call the California Police.

Leave this forum if you want to commit illegal actions. We aren't here to help law-breakers.

BTW, your friend doesn't have the CD either. Unless he's a law-breaker as well.
 
He said wants to buy the game. Then get it to work on his PS2.

The Police will just laugh at you.
 
McLaren F1GTR
Oh, so you want to play it illegally.

Good job. I'll be sure to call the California Police.

Leave this forum if you want to commit illegal actions. We aren't here to help law-breakers.

BTW, your friend doesn't have the CD either. Unless he's a law-breaker as well.


Ummmm....:scared:
 
mclaren 👍 dont steal GT4. they have been working forever. what if a worker saw this and had the game delayed.(it would never happen but)....<8- ( i can handle the wait because it will be worth it.
 
MClaren is an idiot
i'm buying a game from Japan, and cd that will help me convert the format. how is that illegal smartass. honestly
 
whoa whoa whoa please no name calling its upsetting the peace balance in the gtp forum haha o well continue on.
 
Zlaja0150
MClaren is an idiot
i'm buying a game from Japan, and cd that will help me convert the format. how is that illegal smartass. honestly

You need to be more specific and speak english better.
BTW, calling me an idiot will get you banned. I am not going to insult you.

You need to learn the rules better if you wish to stay.
 
take your nose out of my butt buddy, because if you are trying to say something about my english go head nobody cares, me doing something illegal, well wrong again,try to take me off the gt planet again nobody cares. so you trying to be a smartass and call cops (how chezzy is that ,like you are in first grade.
and on the note if you dont like my subject you didnt have to stick your nose into it.
 
plus if you are an Mclaren fan, why do you have a ford as your pic
 
Zlaja0150
take your nose out of my butt buddy, because if you are trying to say something about my english go head nobody cares, me doing something illegal, well wrong again,try to take me off the gt planet again nobody cares. so you trying to be a smartass and call cops (how chezzy is that ,like you are in first grade.
and on the note if you dont like my subject you didnt have to stick your nose into it.

FYI, the rules clearly state about speaking well. I can barely understand what you said in your 1 post.

"Because my friend is giving me this cd, so you can make ntsc or whatever into the format you want and play burned games on the ps2."

That's what it should look something like. As for you calling me names, what I said will happen. BTW, some people care how you speak on here. They will respect you more. I won't take you off GTPlanet, but there are people here who will. Keep arguing with me. It'll happen.

As for me, I don't care what you do. If you be a little bit more specific, maybe I could help you. You expect people to understand what you're saying, you might want think again. Usually, I would try to help new members out and keep them here on GTP.

BTW, you calling me names is dumb, and immature. It seems someone else is acting like the 1st grader.

G'Day.
 
Zlaja0150
plus if you are an Mclaren fan, why do you have a ford as your pic

And why do persit to keep arguing with me?
Why? Are you going to change it?
 
Your threat does not mean anything to me rookie :) . Would you like also to call the California Police about this picURE (if you understand the word or the thread)
go head. I took it at SF Autoshow and giving it to so you can put it on as a true Mclaren fan. You trying to sound smart not working . As for my English its great the last time i checked. Thank you for you concern.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00050.jpg
    DSC00050.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 28
My my. Now it has been improved.
FYI, I have plenty of those myself including the pic were my nephew sat in one at Park Place Mercedes.
Its not intended as a threat but as advice to you not to keep arguing.

Now, sooner or later I'm asking a mod to close this thread unless the topic is changed.

Also, other members here such as Integra Type R have many different avatars as well. It doesn't matter what you're name is. You can have any pic you want including you.
 
Ah yeah, i have to find a Egghead avatar. :)
 
Last time i checked i said nothing about my name and not trying to proof anything. I'm really happy about your nephew that he sat in one of them, hopefully he will own one of them. And about pictures, why would i want a picture of myself.
But you have no buisness trying to act like a tough guy in here and telling me to watch out.

P.S
Street racing will get you killed, so stay on the track(just watching out for you rookie).
 
I hope you're not inquiring that I'm a rookie here at GTP or at racing.
 
yay !! arguing is fun !! yay !!!! lets do it some more !! have we forgotten what this post is about ? :-) lets get some sleep and come back tomorrow ? :-)
 
I'm not a rookie at racing. I've been racing since 1994.
And even though I own my own car, I do not street race on the streets.
And I'm sure you are not a rookie at racing either.
In fact, I'm sure you're an excellent racer. If online had not been taken out, I would actually enjoy racing against you.
 
All boys think like that. You are Seventeen years old, you have not even smell life, i'm not saying that i have, but certainly more than you "Rookie". I have been a member longer than you have so keep it down.
 
Dude maybe in the game (online),you got wake up rookie life is no video game!
 
Zlaja0150
...wake up rookie life is no video game!

You're a bit young to be spouting stuff like that, in all honesty. Most people your age haven't quite figured that out yet.
 
You know. You may be have been here longer, and you maybe older, but that doesn't mean you're better than me.

You better watch how I race and see how I do before you even begin to call me a rookie.
 
who wanna put wagger on this flame haha who will win?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back