Buying GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zlaja0150
  • 57 comments
  • 1,907 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out where. Rookie please go home and hug you teddybear. You say that you have been racin since 94 , the real question is what kind of car have you been racing. Because there is a difference.
 
Let's just stop this now before it gets someone banned or into trouble. There's no point in arguing about such silly things.
 
That doesn't mean a thing. A rookie is basically someone who is new to racing.

I am not. The only time I really race my car is at the strip, and that is rarely.
Like I said, you better watch and see how I do in racing before you even consider me a rookie. You have no right to call anyone a rookie.
So you're 21. Big deal. Doesn't mean younger people can't beat you.

You're no Schumacher, you know.
 
Zlaja0150
Watch out where. Rookie please go home and hug you teddybear. You say that you have been racin since 94 , the real question is what kind of car have you been racing. Because there is a difference.

Oh, do tell... what kind of car do YOU race?

Oh, and core_drifter.. if it comes to an all-out flame war.... I'll win. :) I've gone up against bigger fish than anybody we've got here on GTP. :)
 
icemanshooter23
Let's just stop this now before it gets someone banned or into trouble. There's no point in arguing about such silly things.

I know, but I'm not going to just sit around and let someone call me or anyone else, including you, a rookie, just b/c he's older or has been here longer.
 
double or nothin on Jedi ! i dont know him, but if you know anything about star wars you'd know about jedi's and peace :-P yeah i'm way too tired to be posting goodnight !
 
I can see where you are coming from but I look at it this way, the person who ends this will be the winner here, and the person who tried to keep the argument alive will end up being the "rookie."
 
Such true words. I'm going to stay, but I'll try not and argue.
 
I did not say younger people cant beat me maybe i meant you. And you drag race that is not considered racing in the world so rookie pack your bags.
 
And yet you keep at it.

Ok, give me and everyone one reason or even proof that I'm a rookie.
How do we know you're not?

It also seems all you can tell me to do is leave. You're not giving good reasons.
I think CobraGT puts up better reasons in his debates.
No offense Cobra.

BTW, Drag Racing is racing.
 
I never said i was Schumi. He is the best yet and can not be compared with no one. I never said that young people cant beat older people. And stop putting words in my mouth.
 
Zlaja you need to stop this argumentive attitude, you are making yourself look more like this rookie you describe every moment.
 
In US, but real racing is on the track not on the strip. I'm not trying to say that drag is bad, just not considered world wide.
Proof you being a rookie, you are actin like it.
Me being one, soon enough you'll hear about me.
 
Ice man i'm just trying to clear the mess up because the rookie started it.
No arguments from me just explanations.
 
And you're not?

You're acting just as bad.
I haven't heard anything about your racing history.

Sure you're not this rookie fellow like Iceman said?
 
To Zlaja:
At this point the things you are typing aren't even making any sense, and I'm just going to leave this one for the mods to sort out. Try to be more respectful in the future, and when you do disagree, instead of calling name and making acquisitions, make your point in a civil way.
 
I think the word 'rookie' is abit overused here.
 
I know.
You, fellow GTP member, have provided poor evidence as to why I'm a rookie when alot of people know I'm not.

I'm going to leave this thread as it is and request a closure.
I think we all know who the real rookie is here by now.
 
Apologies to ICEMAN and GTP. At the end rookie has no given right giving me threats about something that he has no idea about.
 
I did not threaten you.

BTW, a closure is coming.
You had no right to call me a rookie when you had no evidence.

G'Day.
 
"I'll call the cali cops" come on dude. Please some one put an end to this
 
I understand what I said was wrong.

It was you who continued to call names.
Since PunkRock is not online, I will wait until tomorrow to contact another mod.
 
I'm still waiting for you to tell us about your plethora of racing experience, Zlaja...
 
Dont worry McLaren, I sent a PM Jordan's way to see if he could clear it up.
 
Zlaja0150
Apologies to ICEMAN and GTP. At the end rookie has no given right giving me threats about something that he has no idea about.


Because you've been a member here so much longer than McLaren, right?

It better not happen again. Leave your egos on another website.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back