Buzzynerd's Garage and Car Trading!----WANTED X1'S

  • Thread starter Thread starter Buzzynerd
  • 41 comments
  • 1,744 views
What ´silver´it is? #3 or #4? Also interested in Yellow. Not sure though, because some other guy pmed me with yellow.
 
Silver is #3, gunmetal grey is #4.

Champagne is #2.
 
Fine, I'd like the #3 then. You want the C5-R in return? We can do that tomorrow I think.
 
Fine, I'd like the #3 then. You want the C5-R in return? We can do that tomorrow I think.

Why not today?

If you can't then tomorrow is fine...
 
Because someone planned me in for today, but he doesn't reply. If he doesn't reply today I'll let you know we can trade today.
 
Because someone planned me in for today, but he doesn't reply. If he doesn't reply today I'll let you know we can trade today.

Ok...
 
Still available for a trade mate?
 
I have the #11

Matte purple ( or violet) x1 with 0 miles i would like to trade for this car please

Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91


i can trade at the reset at 7pm eastern tonight.
 
If you see the edit which is next to it, it may all be clearer.
 
Back