by playing gt3 what important things in life, havr u missed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tm2003
  • 36 comments
  • 1,116 views
Messages
471
in the many hours most of us have spent on gt3 what things in life have u missed, or not had the privalage of having or doing.
like not having a girlfriend, or havin s**. or gettin ,married e.c.t:eek:
 
Well, I've wasted some important time that I should have used in studying for exams...
But thankfully that's all I can think of at the moment.
 
I can't really think of anything I've missed out on because of playing GT3. Maybe going over to my friend's house on the weekends. I have given that opportunity up sometimes just so I could play GT3.
 
I've missed alot of tv shows thanks to GT3...I don't even wanna think about all the s*** I'm gonna miss when GT4 comes out:eek:
 
I'm sorry... If you're playing GT3, how can you be missing ANYTHING? The most important thing is there in front of you... everything else isn't important...

I don't get the question... :D
 
Missed out on nothing really...:)
 
That's funny, Famine, but he is talking about missing out on other good things, not just GT3. I hope no one here thinks GT3 is the most important thing in their life. I used to play video games a lot more than I do now. It used my life. Now I do other things besides play video games. I try not to play video games for too long, it rots your brain!
 
After GT3, I pretty much stopped buying other video games (except the GTA series). I don't really like any other games any more. I also stopped watching TV. Movies...yes. But reality TV sucks.
 
Originally posted by Krusty
I've missed alot of tv shows thanks to GT3...I don't even wanna think about all the s*** I'm gonna miss when GT4 comes out:eek:


you said it
 
well since i only play in my free time i dont miss anything b/c im not doing anything anyways
 
I havent really missed anything. Just like Bud said, I only play in my free time, so what can I miss?
 
God this is depressing listening to u guys! Jesus the only time and its a lot of time believe me i play is when im on the phone with my girl, she talks so damn much and some of it i dont want to hear like how her periods going blah blah blah, ya hun uh huh sure, (Go Zonda Go!) :lol:
 
depressing, i coulda have beaten the game if i didnt work, have a g/f, go to school, play paintball, or sleep
 
Maybe the question should be reworded-

By living your life, what important things in GT3 have you missed?

:D :eek:
 
Originally posted by 2005McLarenF1
God this is depressing listening to u guys! Jesus the only time and its a lot of time believe me i play is when im on the phone with my girl, she talks so damn much and some of it i dont want to hear like how her periods going blah blah blah, ya hun uh huh sure, (Go Zonda Go!) :lol:

I can solve that one:

1. Buy a parrot
2. Teach it to speak
3. I'll leave the rest up to you;)
 
u mean a talking parrot... i dont think all can talk

anyways i dont think hardly anything meaning i play from about 11 pm to about 2am then a lil around the lunch hours thats about all and in the winter cuz its to friggin cold to go any where
 
I actually have better phone conversations when I'm playing GT3, it keeps me from thinking to much. The only thing that trips me up is when someone asks me a complicated question that they need explained, then I'm required to use more than 1% of my brain and I start messing up in GT3...
 
I miss out on playing even MORE GT3. I could be out making a clone of myself so I could play double the GT3 at the same time.... but I'm too busy playing only half as much to go out and make the clone of myself... *sigh*
 
Boy, that title needs a Spell Check Badly!

I missed:
1. Tv
2. Video
3. going out somewhere( like i cared)
4. porn :lol:
5. a bunch of other Stuff
 
Originally posted by :focus-
Well, I've wasted some important time that I should have used in studying for exams...
But thankfully that's all I can think of at the moment.

Same here.. in fact I had an exam a few days ago. Spent a "huge" one hour studying for it, compared to quite a few more hours of GT3 hehe.
 
clearly i missed out on this forum since i started playing gran turismo in '98 and only signed up here in '03. but i have missed out on numerous social events/meetings/trips just so i could play :D

though famine sums it up perfectly:

Originally posted by Famine
I'm sorry... If you're playing GT3, how can you be missing ANYTHING? The most important thing is there in front of you... everything else isn't important...
 
Nothing, because I'm not a stupid ass geeky loser who spazzez out on life to play a game....Oh did I type that?...Damn me and my ability to project thoughts through my fingers..
 
Originally posted by Shinez
Nothing, because I'm not a stupid ass geeky loser who spazzez out on life to play a game....Oh did I type that?...Damn me and my ability to project thoughts through my fingers..

nope
your a geeky loser who spends all day posting over 1000 post in a month on this site and around 60 post a day...

shinez your a wanker
 
I don't use my bathroom on a regular basis when I'm playing Gran Turismo.
 
The only thing I've really done without is sleep, and lots of it!
(I've missed lots, not had lots, if you know what I mean!)
 
Originally posted by HsV_CoUpE
nope
your a geeky loser who spends all day posting over 1000 post in a month on this site and around 60 post a day...

shinez your a wanker
I agree, cudos to you HsV_CoUpE
 
hsv coupe was thre really need for the insult all u had to say was ur opinion no swearing was needed.:mad: btw way derf lol. derf do u wear nappies:O :lol:
 
Back