by playing gt3 what important things in life, havr u missed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tm2003
  • 36 comments
  • 1,116 views
Originally posted by tm2003
hsv coupe was thre really need for the insult all u had to say was ur opinion no swearing was needed.:mad:
wtf?? all he said was wanker.
 
vinkento read the post. if it is not clear enough he insults him for no clear reason. shinez posted his opinion which u or me may not agree on and hsv could have expressed his opinion but no he has to insult him:banghead:
 
Originally posted by Shinez
Nothing, because I'm not a stupid ass geeky loser who spazzez out on life to play a game....Oh did I type that?...Damn me and my ability to project thoughts through my fingers..
What about this tm?
maybe you missed this?
sorry for using your oh so witty comments to prove my points shinez. :p
 
Originally posted by tm2003
hsv coupe was thre really need for the insult all u had to say was ur opinion no swearing was needed.:mad: btw way derf lol. derf do u wear nappies:O :lol:

'Scuse me... nappies? I made a comment about my bathroom habbits...

...and when it's late at night, and I'm playing video games, I'm naked!:eek:
 
Originally posted by HsV_CoUpE
nope
your a geeky loser who spends all day posting over 1000 post in a month on this site and around 60 post a day...

shinez your a wanker
Lol..Don't be mad because I exposed your true life to everyone here....I noticed how after I posted that you were the only person to take direct offense to it...:lol: I guess I learned something about you today didn't I? :cough geeky loser who spazzes out on life to play games cough:.....:D:D:D:D:D
What about this tm?
maybe you missed this?
sorry for using your oh so witty comments to prove my points shinez.

Did I name any names?...Did I point my finger at any person? No..I simply stated an observation, which is no reason for anyone to being flaming like a 3 year old with diaper rash, unless that person was directly linked with that statement...And if he was...Shame on him for spazzing..If he wasn't..Why bother talking crap.....
If I'm not allowed to post observations on here..Then this forum should be closed down, because that is all this forum is based on is "observations"
 
shinez ur smart ass...u can be funny but anoying at the sametime

i like that comeback twas good, smart ass lol
but no i dont miss anything cos of gt 3
 
Back