Côte d'Azur and Complex String

  • Thread starter Thread starter CarAlot
  • 35 comments
  • 1,371 views
I struggled with the license tests there. Especially in the skyline going over the hill and around the bend, over the hill and around the bend.......it did send me round the bend.
 
I struggled with the license tests there. Especially in the skyline going over the hill and around the bend, over the hill and around the bend.......it did send me round the bend.

:lol: :lol: I hear ya. It wasn't that hard for me, but when I did get the bronze I just thanked my lucky stars and moved to the next one.
 
Originally posted by GT-R X34
And we will keep with lap time stuff were it should be next time.
That's the least of the problem. Your behaviour wasn't great but the comments your friend made are grounds for banning if we see anything like it again.
 
:lol: lol that would be funny getting banned considering how much I dont go here, but it wouldnt be cool:confused: .
 
Back