C-West Silvia.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vip
  • 6 comments
  • 526 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vip

Messages
38
Where do you win this car? ive searched the net but couldnt find any info on it, I was raceing against it in the 24hr race.
 
Never been impressed by this car. Seems like it is always a backmarker in every race I've seen it. Am I right or am I missing something? I'm certainly not going to buy one based on what I have seen them do on the track, so I've never actually driven one in GT4.
 
Nissan... did you even looked?? it would have probably been faster
 
Did I even looked eh? Yeah I did but I must of missed it. Bigjoe: I just wanna use it for a drifter, lus im a huge C-West fan.
 
@ Vip: You can buy it from NISSAN / New Cars 👍

@ bigjoe: I shouldn't really say since I have NOT driven it in GT4 BUT it was a "Sweetheart" in GT3! 👍 Even though it's a JGTC300 ride it was easily capable of besting the JGTC500s! :eek: ...O.G. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back