C-Zeta's Forza 6 reviews

• Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 65 comments
Sometimes my mind doesn't have the time, patience or inclination to bother with throttle control. I want a car that doesn't mind what I do with the throttle, as you might have guessed.

My initial guess was that you probably weren't comfortable with the physics or controller. I think you'd enjoy some of these cars more if you drive them properly, as opposed to measuring how well they fit your preferred driving style. Some of your negative remarks on these cars are in my opinion unwarranted. I'm not saying that adaptation makes all cars great, charming perhaps, but cars like the Ferrari FXX K aren't even half as bad as you make it seem.

I guess that those people never saw lightweight coupe version. If F Type was another brand, what would it be then in your opinion?

Yes E Type is a gentlemans car and F Type is more aggressive and naughty, but it still has premium feel. I know Jaguar brand better than people and I don't care about their judgment. I prefer cars liie C Type, xkss or even CX 75 to still amazing E type.

I think you'd enjoy some of these cars more if you drive them properly, as opposed to measuring how well they fit your preferred driving style. Some of your negative remarks on these cars are in my opinion unwarranted.
Which is why I have often said that a better driver will get more out of certain cars. I can only say what I've felt.

Which is why I have often said that a better driver will get more out of certain cars. I can only say what I've felt.

Better drivers are the ones that push limits and rank high on leaderboards. I think every determined player is capable of driving the cars to a point where they show real character without requiring superior driving skills. You said it yourself, you don't always allow your mind to adapt to different car traits. It sounds like you're wasting potential rather than necessarily lacking what it takes to be that better driver. Your presentation evokes a hint of noteworthiness, so why not take a more resilient approach to these reviews? Obviously, you are free to do this your own way.

Hey this is a good thread.

Dont know if you take request wich cars to review.

You should try 1981 Ford Capri Turbo :-)

Latest Posts

Back